𝟐𝟐- 𝐄𝐦𝐨

You cut kirk's hair and give him a slight 'make over' (short story)

"Kirk, seriously, do you actually want to do this?" Y/N stood infront of Kirk, who was sitting on the bench, holding scissors in her hand.

"Yes, just cut it all." Kirk groaned, y/n had been procrastinating for over half an hour. "Fine." Y/N reached for a lock of his hair, staring at it for a couple of seconds. "Just cut it!"

"Okay! Jesus!" And just like that, she cut the lock off, leaving about 10 center meters of his hair left. She continued to cut it, she knew how to style hair. Well.

"I think this will look shit Kirk. In all honesty." "Shut up and cut the hair please." Y/N sighed and continued. "I'm almost finished stop moving!"

She touched up the back of his hair. Taking a step back, y/n examined Kirk. And fuck, he looked hot. Kirk was about to turn around and look in the mirror, before y/n's hands cupped his face.

"No, let me fix you up first." "What else could you possible need to do to me?" Y/N bent down and opened the cabinet, reachjng out for a pencil. Eyeliner pencil. She showed it to Kirk.

"Really?" Y/N bit her lip and nodded. "Mhm, stay very still." Y/N's hand reached for Kirk's chin as she focused hard on perfectly doing his eyeliner. That's when Kirk moved a tiny bit, causing her to poke his eye. "Ow!"

"Shut the fuck up! I told you not to move." Her hand moved to his shoulder, pushing it hard and firm. "There, over and done with. Stop whining around like a child and look at yourself." Kirk pushed himself off the counter and stared at his reflection.

"I- Oh. Woah." He was breathtaken, she did his hair and makeup so perfectly. "What ya think, huh?" Y/N nudged the side of his rib, causing him to look at her. "You're so amazing y/n. So fucking amazing." Kirk leant down and kissed her cheek.

"Woah okay buddy, let's go show everyone how emo you are now." "I'm not emo." Y/N hummed sarcastically in response. "Yeah ok, says the one with eyeliner and a shit ton of jewellery on." Kirk sighed and opened the door.

"Why you always gotta he so mean to me man." Y/N shrugged her shoulders dramatically. "Why not, you deserve it half the time." "Fuck you." Y/N giggled at Kirk.

"Stop laughing." "I'm sorry Kirk, how could I ever forgive you?!" Y/N exaggerated with a terrible posh accent. "A kiss, now." Y/N rolled her eyes and gave him a quick peck.

"Its gotta be better than that shit." Kirk snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. "Calm down! Oh shit emo alert!" "Fuck you Lars."

- Sorry I haven't updated, I just haven't had the time since school started. I am working on the first chapter of the Kirk Hammett x Reader book! So it's offical that I am publishing that. That's going to be published very soon guys