𝟗- 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬' 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Kirk wishes he had James' Girl

(Yes it's based on Jessie's girl by Rick Springfield.)

As my band mates walk into the bar, I saw James brought his Girlfriend, y/n.

James is my friend, he's been a good friend of mine. Lately, I've grown close with his girlfriend. She's smart, funny and just so gorgeous. She's perfect.

And I want to make her mine. But, I can't. That wouldn't be fair on James. He's one of my best friends, i couldn't betray him like that, ever.

But, Fuck, she's just perfect. I can't help but examine her. She's watching him with those eyes, and man, she's loving him with that body, I just know it.

James is one lucky guy.

You know, I wish I had James' girl. "Hey Kirk!" Y/N cheerfully sat down next to me. "Hey y/n, how are you?" "Tired, but making it alive, you know." She placed her bag on the table.

I smile at her. That's when Jason, Lars and James walk on over and joined us. "Hey babe." James said kissing her cheek. "Hi." She sweetly says to him. I couldn't help but feel dirty, this always happens when they start talking cute.

The day I met her, I instantly fell in love with her, I want to tell her, but there's no point. Those two were always all over each other.

What doesn't y/n see in me? I mean, I'm pretty good, aren't I? "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I annouce to everyone, walking away, basically rushing. I open the door and leant against the sink, staring deeply into the mirror.

Where can I find a woman like that? I cant find anyone like her, because I want her, only her.
I tilt my head staring at my reflection, eyeliner smudged, my now short curly hair slightly a mess, my piercings crooked.

I quickly adjust my piercings, then continued to stare at my reflection. What doesn't she see in me? I've been funny, I always crack jokes with her, somehow always manage to make her laugh. I've been cool, with my eyeliner, new hair and my music.

Ain't that the way loves supposed to be?

I finally decided to leave the bathroom. As soon as i step out, James was waiting outside the door. "You alright bud?" James asked in a concerned tone. "Just fine." I grunted and pushed passed him.

I wish that I had James' girl. I want James' girl.

—————

a/n: I know this was pretty shitty but i wanted to publish a new part for you guys