𝟏𝟐- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Y/N was sat in a booth by herself, surrounding with booze and drugs, her lovely dream. She was so caught up in it, that she didn't realize her best friend Kirk came in and sat down with her.

"Y/N!" Kirk shaked her shoulders and she immediately looked at him. "Kirk!" She swung her arms around him, "Woah, Ok, Someone's a bit excited." Kirk chuckled. "Yeah, look at all this!" Y/N cheered signaling at the table. Y/N reached for a bottle, but Kirk stopped her by grabbing a hold of her hand.

"Yeah, you might want to ease up a little, don't want you dropping dead now." Y/N groaned. "You're no fun Hammer." "Hammer? Thats new." Y/N giggled and ran her hand through her hair.

It didn't take long for Kirk to get as shitfaced as y/n. Luckily, Lars, James and Jason were somewhere, so the two wouldn't get into that much trouble. The two hooligans were having so much fun, singing and dancing. James saw the two and walked over, joining them at the booth.

"Hetfield!" They both cheered as he sat down with an unamused look on his face. "Why are you so gloomy James!" Kirk poked his side. "Because i'll probably have to babysit the pair of you lovebirds." James groaned, he wasn't impressed at all. "Hey! We aren't love bird- I love this song!" Y/N distracted herself and started to sing along with the hall and oates song that was playing.

Kirk smiled at her as she basically screamed the lyrics. Lars and Jason walked over, Lars was fucking pissed. Jason was dragging him along, his arm wrapped around him. "Thanks for helping me with this cunt." Jason stared and James, as Jason threw Lars on the seat.

Y/N and Kirk finished singing as soon as the song was over. Lars tried to sit upright, but failed miserably, his head smacking into the table, causing everyone to jump at the sudden movement. "Jesus Christ!" James screamt holding his chest. Under the table, Kirk and Y/N were wrapping each others legs together, Kirk's hand on her thigh.

Another song played, Guns N' roses - Paradise city. James groaned in fustration. Metallica and Guns N' roses weren't in a good place together. Even though y/n was pretty close with the boys of gnr- she loved the metallica boys even more.

Lars sat up, wow he was alive, "Hey isn't this guns n rumors?" "Roses." Y/N corrected him. Y/N looked up to Kirk, Kirk was admiring her with a goofy look on his face. "What's with the dumb look Kirk." Y/N giggled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Kirk became flustered at the sudden movement, but quickly put his hands on her waist.

Kirk sighed and he stared at y/n, she was stunning. Beyond gorgeous. Kirk was so in love. It was starting to bother him, he couldn't focus on being y/n's friend, he wanted to be her boyfriend. "Y-Y/N i need to tell you something." Kirk slurred. "What is it?" Y/N hummed.

Kirk almost sobered up as he confessed. "Y/N ever since the day I met you in October 1983, I've been so in love with you. You're my dream girl, I've thought about you every single day. I love you so much that you make me fuck up my guitar whenever i stare at you. I love you so much that so many love songs remind me of you. I love you so much that I want to be yours and I want you to be mine, I even want to marry you someday, that's how much I love you." The drunken Kirk didn't even mess up what he was saying, that's actually quite impressive. Y/N was in shock, total shock. She as well, kinda sobered up, thinking about what Kirk just confessed.

"Holy fuck, you really mean that?" Y/N smiled. "Yes, Yes I fucking do." Kirk smiled back. "I love you too Kirk Hammett, so so much." Kirk quickly closed the space between them by smashing his lips onto y/n's, it became a passionate makeout.

Before anything could get any further, James pulled the pair apart. "That's enough, we don't want to see you guys fuck now do we? I've put up with enough of your fucking bullshit tonight."