𝟔- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

3rd Person PoV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

3rd Person PoV:

Kirk opens the front door to his shared apartment with his girlfriend, Y/N. He loves y/n so much that his heart basically belongs to her.

His hand reaches for the door knob, and he closes the door behind him. Y/N ,leaning on the kitchen counter, turned around and smiled at her boyfriend.

"Hey baby, how was work." Y/N asks sweetly as Kirk walks over to her and slides his arms around her waist, dropping his guitar case.

"It was just wonderful." Kirk said in a sarcastic tone. "Mhm, of course it was." Y/N tangled her index finger around one of Kirk's curls.

"You smell so good honey." His lips locked into hers. "I know, it's the new perfume you bought me." Y/N smiled and pulled away from Kirk's embrace.

Kirk walked over to one of the stools and sat on it, whilst y/n continued cooking. Kirk fiddled with his jean pockets, whilst y/n placed a tray into the oven.

A velvet box peeked out of his back pocket, slowly creeping out. Kirk didn't seem to notice until it actually fell out.

Y/N turned her head and gave him a confused look, as he quickly picked the box back up. "You're acting up tonight, what's wrong." Y/N crossed her arms against the marble bench. "N-Nothing, I'm just tired." "Mhm."

Kirk grabbed the small, blue, velvet box out of his pocket and pushed himself off the stool. "You know I always thought of what I wanted to be." Y/N turned to face him. "A guitarist? For an amazing metal band?" Her hands cupped his face.

Kirk shaked his head at y/n. "No, Y/N L/N's husband." Y/N let go of his face and giggled, turning around. Then she realized.

"Wait but we're not- Kirk?!" Kirk was down on one knee. "Y/N L/N, would your beautiful self, liek to marry me, and become Y/N Hammett."

Y/N couldn't speak so the only thing she could do was nod.

"Yeah?" Kirk smiled. "FUCK YEAH KIRK!" She jumped onto him, the both of them falling to the floor.

Kirk placed the ring onto her finger. "You know, I love you." "Of course you do."