𝟕- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

1990- ( you are 18, Kirk is 27, hes also not in Metallica in this story)

2nd person pov

You were in music class. You don't ever pay attention in this class, you only payed attention to your teacher, Mr. Hammett.

He was the most gorgeous man you have ever laid your eyes on. He had the potential to be a rockstar, you watched as he explained chords to the class.

You watched how his fingers quickly changed to each string. Then you suddenly just snapped out of it and reached for a pen that was on your desk, scribbling all over some assignment.

You drew a ring. Not any old ring, Mr Hammett's ring. When you were examining his fingers, you saw a magnificent ring he was wearing.

"Miss L/N." You heard a low, grumbly voice, and you instantly covered the page. You looked up and you were met by Mr. Hammett.

"Not paying attention, once again?" You sighed, speechless, he was just too good looking. "Um, yeah. I'm sorry I just- "That just isn't good enough y/n, this just continues every single lesson. Do to make up for it, you're going to have to stay behind, and learnt what you missed." You mentally shivered, alone?! With Kirk! Actually no, Mr. Hammett.

"Sure." You mumbled in response, in which he nodded at you and walked away to another student. 'Holy shit, that was a close one' You thought to yourself, pulling the sheet with the drawing out and placing it in front of you.

The time was currently, 2:50. Only 20 more minutes, that wasn't enough for you to mentally prepare though.

You continued doodling all over you page, once again, drawing another one of Mr. Hammett's rings.

He was perfect. Every thing about him. You thought about how his curly hair would flow whenever he would play guitar, how his fingers would slide up and down the guitar, how cool he dressed, he especially looked amazing with a black turtleneck. There was just so much about him to think about.

You thought about your teacher, until the noise of the bell rung in your ears. "Goodbye class, have a great weekend." Mr Hammett announced, then looked at you dead serious, whilst everyone rushed out of the classroom.

3rd person pov

Kirk sat there, tapping his foot impatiently. Once every student left the class he spoke up. "Grab your guitar, and stool." "What for?" Y/N asked with an attitude. "Now y/n." Kirk grumbled, y/n pick up her stool and guitar, walking over to Kirk.

She slammed the stool down, sat down and placed her guitar on her lap. "Now," Kirk leant to his side and placed a huge textbook infront of her, making  y/n jump at the smacking sound.

"You gotta catch up on that." He pointed. Y/N stared at the giant, thick book. "No way." She said, barely, in a whisper. "Yes way." Kirk chuckled.

"No, no you don't have too. I just want you to pay attention y/n, you have too." Y/N sighed. "You seemed distracted most of the time." 'Yeah because you make me.' Y/N thought to herself. Kirk got off of his stool, and walked over to her desk, picking up all the paper that was scattered and walked back to his seat.

"Most of these pages are full of drawings too." Kirk says, going through them. y/n suddenly realized the drawings. He was about to pull the page out, "Wait don't look- at that one." She whisper the last bit, when he looked at the page.

"You- You drew my rings?" He looked up at y/n, with a tilted head. "Uh, yeah. See i do pay attention." She quickly responded. "You can draw very good." Y/N was surprised he hadn't been creeped out by the drawings.

Until, he looked at another page. A page full of drawings on what Kirk wore.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Hammett." Y/N could only say. "I-It's fine." Kirk responded, slightly flustered. "So, it looks like I'm the distraction?" He said, mostly questioned.

"Holy shit this is so fucking embarrassing. Well uh, yeah you are Mr. Hammett, it's just a stupid crush honestly, i'll get out of here." She said snatching her guitar, and bag and walked out.

Kirk was in shock and awe.