𝟒- 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Your Best friend (Vanessa) flies in from Canada, and she has a thing for Kirk the second she sees him

Your Best friend (Vanessa) flies in from Canada, and she has a thing for Kirk the second she sees him. Little does she know, you and Kirk have a thing going on.

I can't fucking wait to see Vanessa. It's been so long since I've seen her. We've been close since 7th grade.

I'm currently at the Airport, waiting for her arrival. People come out from the doors, I search for Vanessa amongst the crowd of people.

Then I see her, Red, short hair, dressed in a corset top and a pair of jeans, carrying her luggage. She sees me and starts to run at me, dropping her suitcases and jumping at me. "Holy shit y/n! It's been too long!!" She says giggling and smiling. "Yeah! It's fucking ridiculous." I smile, then point to her suitcases "You need a hand?" She looks down at the suitcases then back at me "Yes, please, they're so heavy." "Shouldn't have packed so much then." I tease her. "Oh shut up y/n."

We drag the suitcases to my Porsche 964. I open the back door and we both place them on the seats. "Ok," I open the drivers seat and get in, closing the door behind me. "We go dump your shit at my place, then we're going to go to my friend's place, alright?"

"Ooo yeah! I wanna meet your friends." I cringe at that. "Yeah, no. I'm actually sorry you have to meet them."

Some time later

After leaving Vanessa's stuff at my house, we drove off to James' house.

I knock at the front door, then just open it when nobody came to answer me. "Y/N!" They all cheered. Vanessa walks in, and I close the door behind her.

Walking over to them I annouce "Everybody this is Vanessa, my friend that lives in Canada."

Lars pointed at her, then looked at me "That's her?!" I grit my teeth at him. "Yes, now be nice."

"Go over there and be social, you're good at socializing. I'm gonna go get a drink from the kitchen, want anything." I snapped Vanessa out of her trance, "Uh yeah, yeah. I'd love a drink." I nod at her, we both walk off in different directions.

I step over piles of random shit on the floor. "What the fuck." My shoe gets stuck on something on the floor. "Yuck!" I yell finally getting my shoe out of whatever the fuck was stuck on it.

The kitchen was suspiciously clean. James probably hired someone to clean the kitchen. Finally, reaching the fridge, I grab two beers and close the door. Grunting over the crap on the floor again. "You really need to clean that- " I look over from the piles, then at everyone else just to see Vanessa all over Kirk. My reaction was dropping both of the bottles, the glass smashing as it hit the ground. It seemed to cut my legs, As i saw Kirk rush to me.

"Holy shit y/n, are you ok?" I stare furiously at Vanessa, She gave me the same look. I look down at my legs, cuts and blood. "Uh, yeah. The bottles just slipped out of my hands, I guess." I look at kirk, worry written all over his face.

"Come on, let's go get you clean." He grabs my hand and drags me upstairs. Once we couldn't hear everyone, he opens the bathroom and drags us both in, closing the door behind. "Now, I know the beer didn't 'slip out of your hands' He mocks me "So why did you actually drop them." Kirk asks whilst he rummages through the cabinets, then pulls out a first aid kit and places it on the bench.

"Vanessa." All i groan out. "Up on the bench." He points at the marble bench. "You think I can jump up on that, with this?!" I gesture to my bleeding legs. Kirk rolls his eyes in defeat, and picks me up. My leg touches his, I wince in pain. He sets me on the bench.

"Ok now what about Vanessa?" He asks whilst he pours rubbing alcohol on some cotton balls. "She was being all touchy with you and shit. I didn't like it." He cleans up my legs.

"Y/N." I continue to stare behind Kirk. He grabs my chin and forces me to stare at him. "You know I'd choose you anyday." He smiles, causing me to do also.

"Now gimme a kiss, I deserve one after fixing your legs." I peck his lips, teasing him. "There, Doctor Hammett." I push myself off of the bench, then open the door and walk out. Closing it on Kirk.

Kirk comes out and bear hugs me, more like a tackle. We both tumble to the ground, Kirk landing on top of me.

We both bust into fits of laughter, both flustered. Kirk smiles like a little kid and locks our lips. I hear everyone come up the stairs, probably concerned for the huge thud we caused.

We both ignored them though. "Get a room! This is a fucking hallway." Lars says irritated. Vanessa did not look too happy. Kirk gets up, then offers his hand out to me which I accepted. "You're legs look better." Vanessa says through her teeth. "Yeah, yeah." Kirk and I push past each other. Dramatically holding hands, swinging them back and forth.