𝟐𝟖- 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫

Kirk's having trouble doing his eyeliner. So, guess who has to do it for him, you.

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤- 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 :(

Y/N woke up to a collision being caused in the bathroom. She got up and followed the noise which grew even louder as she got closer. The door was slightly ajar and she peeked into the crack. She saw Kirk leaning on the bench, carefully staring at his reflection attempting to do his eyeliner.

That's when y/n pushed the door open, startling Kirk who poked himself in the eye with the eyeliner pencil. "Shit! Y/N!" "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you," Y/N rushed over to Kirk who covered his eye with his left hand. "Let me see," Kirk slowly removed his hand from his eye. "It's fine, Just rinse it with water," Kirk walked over to the sink and thoroughly washed his eye.

After, he sat on the toilet seat, sighing in defeat. "Why are you all sad?" Y/N softly kicked his leg, getting his attention, while she leaned on the bench. "I can't do my stupid eyeliner," Kirk muttered that sounded like gibberish to y/n for a second, but then she realized what he'd said.

"Why didn't you come and ask me?" "You were asleep, I didn't want to wake you up," Y/N tilted her head at him. "Well you woke me up either way," She dryly chuckled as Kirk gave her a small smile, that vanished quickly.

"Well, do you want help then?" Kirk nodded. "Well," Y/n jumped off the bench and stood before him. "Hop on the bench," Kirk looked into her eyes. "What?" "On the bench." Kirk confusingly sat on the bench, manspreading. Y/N stood between his legs.

Y/N held the palm of her hand out, Kirk gave her a weird look. "Pencil!" "Ohhhh," Kirk handed the pencil over to her. '"Okay, for this I need you to stay still," Y/N gripped onto Kirk's face, making him stare at her. "And I mean it," Kirk softly slapped her hands away, causing y/n to laugh. "I get it,"

Y/N told Kirk to close his eyes as she focused on doing the top part of his eyeliner. Successfully doing both eyes in under four minutes. "Okay top's done, you can open your eyes." Kirk fluttered his eyes open. "You can keep them open whilst I do the bottom bit." Kirk nodded, as Y/N held his cheek focusing, by biting her tongue.

Kirk stared down at her, admiring how focused she was. "Stop drooling over me." "Can't help that my girlfriend is beautiful." Y/N shook her head and chuckled, finishing the last bit of eyeliner.

"And done!" Kirk hopped off the bench and turned to face the mirror. He loved it. "I love it! I love you!" Kirk kissed Y/n deeply, taking her aback but she instantly kissed back.

Y/n pulled back, staring at him. "You're literally such a dork."