𝟐𝟒- 𝐂𝐨𝐤𝐞

April 7, 1997

The house was dark. Pitch black, except for a light, the light was on in y/n and Kirk's befdroom.

Y/N had returned home from work late, and had to walk in the pouring rain since the car broke down. She finally got inside and instantly got creeped out by the dark atmosphere.

"Kirk?" She called out, her tone concerned but soft. She noticed the single light on and dropped her soaking wet purse beside the door, closing it behind.

She could hear some rattling coming from the room, so she'd figured that he simply just didn't hear her call out to him. "Kirk, honey." Y/N started to walk to the room, and opened the door slowly.

Y/N placed the side of her head onto the door, listening in to what Kirk was doing.

Sniffling and coughing, caught her attention. Y/N immediately slammed the door opened, Kirk sat on the bed, chopping bored on his lap, and lines of cocaine placed on it. He was holding his nose, But when y/n suddenly made an entrance, he jumped and slung the board away.

"What the fuck Kirk?!" Y/N became angry. Y/N remembered his addiction back on the 'And justice for all' tour, and it was horrible. She didn't want that to happen again.

Kirk tried to cover his nose, but it was already way too late. "Why are you doing this?! You know how I feel about it." "Maybe because I can do whatever the hell I can! I don't need tour judgement y/n."

Y/N scoffed. "You knew what happened when you were addicted back in 89'. For christ sake Kirk, don't you fuckimg remember?!"

"What?! What don't I remember." Kirk furiously pushed himself off the bed and stormed over to y/n. "Of course you don't fucking remember! Maybe you're too high on crack to even car-" SMACK. Kirk had struck y/n in the face.

Causing her to hit her head on the door frame and fsll to the ground, getting knocked unconscious. Kirk instantly regretted it and tried to wake her up frantically. Luckily, she woke up 10 seconds later. Unfortunately, she pushed Kirk off of her.

"See what you did." Y/N spoke in a low and serious tone. "You hit your fucking fiancé." Kirk let out a shaky breath, his eyes widen and red. "Y/N.. I'm sor-" "Fucking save it Kirk. I'm going."

Y/N tried to get up but fell, Kirk tried to help, but she insisted for him to leave her alone.