𝟐𝟗- 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

(I lied, I'm continuing this book, i love it too much to leave it behind.)

You sat on the plane, ready for a dreadful flight.

You were hungover, unfortunately, that didn't help by going on a plane. You had the seats all to yourself and sighed in relief.

You placed your bags in the top compartment and sat in your seat, buckling up. You felt yourself drifting away to sleep that's when someone sat next to you which made your eyes shot open.

A girl, your age, sitting right next to you. She had blue eyeliner, blonde hair and a colorful outfit on, which honestly blinded your eyes.

Just a look at her and you knew she was going to be annoying. She smiled at you, "Hey I'm Cynthia!" "Y/N" You grumbled trying to sound polite.

"You seem tired there y/n, so am I. Wait, is that a Metallica shirt?! Oh my god I love them?" Your eyes widened at the girl. She likes Metallica? Impossible.

"Really? What's your favorite song and album?" You asked, genuinely curious.

"Oh I just can't pick they're jst so good. Like the way they're so heavy and stuff. Cool concerts too." Jesus her voice was so high pitched and annoying, you wanted to rip your hair out.

"Yeah they're amazing," Thats when the pilot announced take off, but Cynthia just kept crapping on.

You didn't care, at some points you fell asleep but that chick would just nudge or shake you awake.

That's when she herself took a nap, so you were there in peace. You read a random book you brought with you. Finally getting some quiet time and no annoying bitch screaming your ears off.

That's when she woke up, got up and went to the bathroom. You groaned and smacked your head on the fold out table, the second she was out of your sight.

"Is everything okay?" You heard a voice. You looked up and a worried flight attendant stared down st you. You put on a fake smile and said "I'm fine," As she nodded and awkwardly walked away.

Then that devil of a girl, Cynthia, walked past the flight attendant and back next to you.

"Okay so, can i tell you a secret," "Go ahead," You said, half bothered. "Okay, I don't listen to Metallica. Like at all. I oily like them because they're so hot! Especially that cutie, Kirt Hanment." You cringed. 'Kirt Hanment? Really, she can't even say his name right.'

"Like one time i tried to hookup with him backstage but he brushed me off! Ugh! It got on my nerves he was all like 'I have a girlfriend and I'd never cheat on her. Besides you're not my type.' And he walked away! He was rude but whatever he's still hot," Cynthia ranted on about how much of a 'groupie' she was and if she'd see Kirk's girlfriend she was going to fight her.

"Anyways, why you going to Los Angeles y/n?" She asked, finally stopping talking which relieved you, but you knew she was just going to rant on about bullshit again.

"I was out for some work stuff. My boyfriend's picking me up form the airport."

"Oooo! You should've told me sooner! What's he like!"

"He's got long hair, musicians and in a a band," "Is it a famous band?! If so you gotta get me tickets, since we're literally best friends now," You groaned. "I would, but they're not that famous." You lied.

"Whatever then," Cynthia grumbled and went on to do something else. Finally leaving you alone.

After a couple more hours, the plane finally landed. Cynthia insisted on walking you to your boyfriend. "So if you're boyfriend knows that Kirt guy please- Oh my god!" She let out causing you to jump.

Kirk stood there, waving towards you and Cynthia. "Thats Kirt and he's waving to me! Look at his hair he's so hot!" Kirk started to approach the two of you. Cynthia was drooling all over him.

"Hey honey!" He said, "Oh lord," Cynthia attempted to embrace Kirk desperately, but Kirk swerved her and deeply kissed you.

You exaggerated the kiss, wanting to make that bitch Cynthia angry. Cynthia stood in shock.

Kirk pulled away and took your luggage. "I missed you y/n," "I missed you too Kirk, so much." That's when a sinister smile appeared on your face as you walked by Cynthia.

"It was lovely meeting you," You said sarcastically in a terrible posh accent.
"Can't wait for that fight Cynthie!" You blew her a kiss and continued walking out the airport with Kirk.

"Who even was that." "Some bitch that sat next to me. She has a massive crush on you and the guys. But especially you. She thinks your name is Kirt Hamnent or some shit. "

"Ew, I thought she looked familiar." The both of you bursted out into a giggle fit.