𝟑𝟖- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

You hated attending 'rockstar' parties, they're usually the worse. Terrible stuff happens, the rooms rowdy, bottles are thrown around, people fuck right in front of you, sweaty crowds and paparazzi trying to sneak in.

But, this time you particularly enjoyed this party and you were glad your friends dragged you along.

at the house of the party

"This place looks as feral as I imagined." You stated blowing the smoke from your cigarette out in the open air as you heard your band mates laugh. You dropped your cigarette to the ground and stomped on it with your dark heels.

"We going in or what?" You turned your head to your band mates as they nodded. Your group made its way to the front door as you swung the door open. Instantly, you all went your separate ways.

You pushed through the crowd of drunk famous people, looking to find the kitchen. Thats when you bumped into a familiar person. "Y/N L/N?!" He shouted and you could just hear him. "James Hetfield!" "What are you trying to do?!" "Kitchen, drink!" You motioned sipping a drink. James' mouth formed in an 'o' shaped as he grabbed your arm and dragged you along.

"Here!" It was less loud in the kitchen. "You don't need to shout." "Oh, yeah." You poured yourself a drink of Jack Daniels, snd instantly started to sip. James stared you down, confused you set your cup down on the kitchen counter. "What?" James looked into your cup, it was empty. "You chugged that down." You laughed and took the entire bottle of jack daniels. "What can i say? it's my favourite drink.

Later on, the party continued on. This time you were sat on someones lap. Someone you favored for a long time. You had your eyes set on him, and you never held back. Thanks to alcohol it was easy.

Kirk Hammett's lap is where you sat, twirling his dark curls around a single finger, ultimately teasing him. The look of a slight pink took over his cheeks. "Soooo, you've never had a girlfriend?" Kirk shook his head. "Uh... no." "And you've never slept with anyone either." You slowly tilted your head to the side as he gulped. Your lips grew into a smirk.

"Do you think I look good?" You innocently asked. Kirk lowered his head to check you out. "I think you look amazing." You gently gripped his chin, forcing him to make eye contact with you. He was so attractive. Brown eyes, innocent face, dark long curls.

"Do you want me?" He nodded. "Use your words." He shut his eyes. You leaned in closer to his ears. "Do you want me?" You repeated but this time it was slower and you lowered your voice, as you bit his ear. He whimpered.

"Yes." "How bad?" You started to kiss down his neck. "How bad do you want me, Hammett?" He rested his head on your chest. "So fucking bad."

(a/n- ay i know its bad but at-least a new chapter ☺️)