𝟐𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

1984

Y/N sat on the stairs of her small home. Leaning her head on the wall, as she listened to her cassette tape.

It was y/n's birthday, and no one remembered. Not even her own closest friends, James, Lars and Cliff. She only started sobbing when Every Breath you take by The Police started to play in her ears.

Outside, Kirk pulled up into y/n's driveway. The time was 8:32 pm, and he rushed to the door, with a bag. He took a deep breath in and knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again, once again no answer. So, he reached for the door handle and opened it, it was unlocked.

Kirk saw y/n sobbing on the stairs and closed the front door behind him, accidentally slamming it. Which, caught y/n's attention. She quickly wiped her tears away, as Kirk approached her and sat down next to her.

Your pov

I removed my headphones and removed my cassette tape. "Hey, what's wrong? You shouldn't be alone and crying on your birthday, y/n." I instantly looked up at Kirk. "You remembered?" I saw Kirk's mouth form a small smile. "Of course I did, i got you this." I saw Kirk reach behind him and reveal a paper bag.

He handed it to me as I looked into the bag. I saw 3 vinyl's in the bag and I instantly reached out to see what they were. Michael Jackson's Thriller, Pink floyd Dark Side of the Moon and Too fast for Love by Mötley Crüe.

"I know it isn't much but I remember you telling me how much you liked these albums a couple months ago-" "Kirk this is much," I interrupted him as I set the albums beside me and wrapped my self around him instantly.

I felt his arms hug me back. "Thank you Kirk, this is the best gift ever." I whispered pulling away, getting a bit teary. "Anything for you y/n." Kirk smiled, showing his crooked teeth.

Third person pov

Y/N's eyes lit up when Kirk smiled at her. She had so much emotions brewing inside. She could hardly express it. So, instead, without thinking she instantly pecked Kirk on the lips.

Y/N pulled away, thinking about what she did. "Oh shit, I'm sor-" Kirk interrupted by smashing his lips onto y/n's. After an eternity of the two making out, Y/N pulled away.

"You don't understand how long I wanted to do that," Kirk said causing y/n to smile like crazy. "Happy Birthday."