𝟑- "𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞"

Kirk chases you around with a cup of mysterious liquid

"NO KIRK STOP IT." You ran away from Kirk as he shortly ran behind you, holding a drink. "COME ON Y/N! YOU'LL LOVE IT!" Kirk giggled as he chased you into one of the practice rooms.

The drink was a mix combination of just terrible liquids that shouldn't go together with beer. "NO I DON'T TRUST YOU HAMMETT!" You opened the door to see Lars filming his drum set, he turned to face you.

You slammed the door behind you. "Hello to you too y/n" Lars says in a confused tone. Huffing and puffing you simply say "Kirk's chasing me with some mystery liquid"

"Is the mystery liquid his bodily fluids?" You shrugged your shoulders at him. "Probably."

"Ohhh y/n!" You both heard Kirk yell. You hear his footsteps come closer and closer to the door. "Shit!" You whisper yelled and hid in the corner, with lars helping you. You hid behind one of the spare drum kits.

The door whooshes open, and there reveals Kirk holding a red plastic cup. "Where is she Lars?" "Where's who?" "Y/N, I know she's in here, I saw her run into here."

Lars shrugged "You must be seeing things." Lars almost dropped his camera, that was still recording. Kirk walks over to the corner. "I told you she wasnt." Lars gets cut off. Kirk slowly turns around to Lars and pushes the drum kit over, revealing you sitting there with your left hand covering your mouth, trying to contain your laughter.

"LARS ULRICH, HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME!" Kirk finally put the drink down and offered his hand down to you. "Nah uh, I ain't touching your hand." You got up and sat down on one of the stools.

Kirk giggled. "Yeah man, how can she trust you after you chased her with a cup of your cum?" Kirk stopped in his footsteps and stared at the camera. Shortly, he slapped the camera and stormed out the room.

The both of you busted out into laughter. "I wanna smell that cup." Lars says pointing at the red cup. "Yeah, this is where I leave."