𝟐𝟑- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

(h/t hair texture, e/c eye color, h/c hair color.)

The vocalist and guitarist of Metallica walked into a bar located in sunset strip, one of the most famous and highly rated bars in Los Angeles.

"Lets go sit over at the stools, yeah?" The blonde haired singer asked his curly haired friend, in which he nodded in response.

The bartender was working her shift, god she hated her job, and especially the creeps that come in. 'Hey baby don't you wanna get outta here with me?' Some middle aged guy asked as she was in the middle of making a margarita, his hand rubbing her forearm.

She snatched her arm away, "Touch me again I'm stabbing your hand with that very sharp cork screw, dick." She threatened as the man rolled his eyes and stumbled away. The seats were replaced by the one and only James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett.

Y/N, the bartender, had her back faced towards them. James checked her out from the back as Kirk scanned the drink menu. James elbowed Kirk, catching his attention. "She looks like your type Kirk." Kirk looked up to the back of the bartender.

"Dude I haven't even- oh my god." Y/N turned around, revealing her gorgeous facial features. Her hair was beautiful, h/t and h/c hair. Her e/c shined in the dim lit room.

"Hey guys, ready to order." "U-Uh Yeah." Kirk barely got out, admiring the bartender. "I'm sorry for my friend here, we would like 2 glasses of Jack Daniel's please." Y/N nodded and flashed a smile at the two, which she rarely did to any customer.

James nudged at Kirk's ribs, "You're eye-fucking her bro." "I am not! She's just, just gorgeous." Kirk stared at y/n as she poured the Jack Daniel's bottle into two tall glasses filled with ice.

Y/N walked over and placed the drinks on the table, as James handed her a wad of cash. "Keep the rest for your self." Y/N stared, jaw dropped at the cash. "N-No, I can't take this! It's like I'm stealing money from you Hetfield!"

"Ahhh, so you know us?" "Of course I do, you're both in fucking Metallica." Y/N chuckled as she hid the wad of cash in her pockets. "Well," James squinted at her name tag. "Y/N, Kirk would love to have a conversation with you, I'll be going to take a leak."

Kirk groaned as James walked off, leaving him alone with y/n. "Hey." "Hi." Y/N giggled at the flustered guitarist. "What'd you want to talk about?" "Nothing." Y/N raised a brow at him. "So you didn't want to talk?"

"No I do! It's just- fuck you're so pretty." Y/N felt a blush creeping up, she coughed to cover it up. "Well, would it help that i find you pretty too?" Y/N leaned on the counter, her face only centimeters away from him, as Kirk gulped.

Y/N pulled away and reached for a note pad in her apron, starting to write something down. She ripped off the note and placed it on the counter in front of Kirk.

"There's my number, call me." Y/N leaned in and kissed his cheek as she walked off to go serve another customer. Kirk's jaw was agape, James walked up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder, startling Kirk as he spun around in the stool.

"What's that?" James nodded at the piece of paper Kirk was holding onto for dear life. "Her number." "Yes!" James shook him in excitement.