𝟏𝟒- 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥

Y/N Pulled a Nikki Sixx

EDITED: 22.05.2023

Kirk opened the door to the huge house owned by y/n l/n. The lights were off, he thought that she was probably asleep. As he crept through, he switched the light on, and there lying on the floor, was y/n passed out.

"Holy shit." Kirk breathed out and kneeled down beside her, shaking her back. "Y/N are you ok?" A groan came from her and she tilted her head towards Kirk's direction. "Huh? Kirk? Where am I?" "You're at your house, what're you doing on the floor." Kirk helped y/n get off the floor.

"I wouldn't know." Y/N stumbled, luckily Kirk had a firm grip on her. Y/N felt sick to the stomach, recently, she had been charged with a DUI. She's been drinking much more, and taking more heavy drugs.

This ended in her license being suspended, she relied on her friends to take her places if she needed. Nobody heard from her in days, until Kirk came along to check up on her.

She'd been in hiding since she got bailed out of Jail by James, Lars, Jason, and Kirk. That day, they dropped her home, took all of the liquor and drugs out of her home, and left her with only herself, and her thoughts.

"K-Kirk." Y/N groaned and slurred out. "What's wrong?" Y/N suddenly dropped to the ground, little did Kirk know, there was still a needle in her forearm- she had shot herself up about 6 times. "Y/N!" Kirk yelled, shaking her, then checking her pulse. Nothing. "Fuck!" Kirk ran to the phone calling 9/11, after the call he immediately went back to y/n's unconscious, cold body and yanked the needle that stuck out of her arm.

Kirk performed CPR, but still nothing. Kirk wept and screamed for his friend. Deep down, he was in love with her, and it broke his heart to see y/n like this, especially since she was, probably, dead. Sirens filled the home as paramedics rushed in, taking y/n into the ambulance. Kirk begged to join, and after some persuasion, the team let him in the ambulance.

They did CPR and gave oxygen. She still wasn't awake- that was until the paramedic stuck a needle in her chest, which immediately woke her up and her resulting in her gasping. "I'm gonna hurl." She choked out as Kirk quickly gave her something to throw up in. When they arrived at the hospital, y/n was in the intensive care unit. They had to flush out all the drugs and alcohol in her system, that would take at least a week they told her.

A couple of days later, Kirk decided to visit. When he walked into her room, she sat there reading a magazine which had him on the cover, she was smiling as she read it. "Hey there lover," Kirk smirked and walked in, sitting on the single couch planted next to Y/n's bed.

Y/N placed the magazine on her legs. "Hey K, how are you?" She was much brighter since the last time Kirk saw her, it made him happy. "Great, you look so much better." "I feel so much better, god, they signed me up to go to rehab. They don't trust me going back to my home."

Kirk nodded "Yeah, I wouldn't want to see you back down that pathway again." Y/N flashed him a small smile and picked up the magazine, showing it to him. "You look handsome." Kirk got flustered. "Shut up you." Y/N giggled, then groaned.

"I hate it here, I have like another 3 days here." Kirk sighed and reached for her hand, squeezing it tightly. "I know it sucks ass, but you can get through it, you're so tough and I'm proud of you y/n." Y/N almost cried. Kirk was the love of her life, they weren't friends but they weren't lovers.

"Kirk, I love you so much." Y/N blurted out. "I love you too Y/n." "No Kirk, Not in a friend way, in a romantic way." "I know, I love you too, in a romantic way." Y/N's eyes lit up. "Really?" "Yes, really dipshit." Kirk leaned in and connected his lips with y/n's. The two were interrupted when the nurse came in. "Unfortunately visiting hours are up." "Alright," Kirk said pushing himself off from where he sat.

"See ya later lover." He gave y/n one final kiss. "Be back tomorrow?" "Of course, I will."