𝟐𝟏- 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐲

Kirk rolled over to his side, seeing his sleeping girlfriend

Kirk rolled over to his side, seeing his sleeping girlfriend . Her hair was all over the place, face down on the pillow, legs spread. The two had a night out and got drunk. Kirk turned over to look at the alarm clock: 2:30 pm. Kirk's eyes widened as he shouted a quick "Shit!" as y/n woke up from his screaming.

"What the fuck, Kirk whats wrong?" She grumbled as she slowly sat up. "I'm late for rehearsals!" Kirk says as he rushed to put a pair of black jeans on, falling to the floor attempting to put his other leg in. Kirk heard a cackle from y/n as she asked him what time it was.

"It's 2:34 pm now." Y/N groaned and lied back down. "Hey! What're you doing y/n! Get up." Kirk shook her. "No, I'm tired. Go do what you're doing." Y/N signaled her hand at the door as she rolled over to her side, facing the wall.

"Fine, I'll see you later." Kirk crawled onto the bed, and kissed y/n's cheek. "I Love you Kirk." "I love you too y/n, don't do anything stupid." Y/N flipped him the bird causing him to chuckle as he walked out of the door.

Y/N fell asleep about eight minutes after Kirk left. She stayed asleep for about two and a half hours

Later, in the studio Kirk and the guys belted out music, finishing their new album. Kirk got drunk, once again, and Lars had to drive him back to the apartment.

Y/N was woken up by a loud thud coming from outside of the bedroom. Groaning, she rolled off of her bed and opened the door. Kirk, was laying face first on the floor. "Fucks sake Kirk!" She pushed Kirk onto his back, he fluttered his eyes opened and smiled at his girlfriend.

"you are so beautiful y/n!" As he tried to reach for her face, she smacked his hand out of the way. "No, get up!" Her hands grabbed his waist, trying to pull him up. Kirk's hands latched onto her oversized AC/DC shirt, dragging her to the ground and causing her to land on top of him. "Kirk!" She slapped his chest and tried to get back up.

"No! stay here with me!" "Kirk, no. Get up." Kirk smirked. "No." He replied with a cheeky grin. Y/N finally squirmed out of his grasp and stood infront of him. "Kirk please just get up." She reached her hand out for him. "Fine." He whined as he took y/n's hand, she helped him up and dragged him onto the bed.

"See isn't that better?" "The carpet was better, the beds cold." Y/N exhaled through her nose, as she lied back down. Kirk snakes his arms around her waist.

"I love you so much." Y/N smiled at the drunken Kirk as he drifted off to sleep on her shoulder. "You're an idiot." She kissed the top of his head and lied there.

A/N: Hi! I start school tomorrow so I won't be posting as frequently as I do! I'll still update, it'll just be slower than the usual