Why me ? (NR) Part 1

After CA Winter Soldier
*Warning mild violence*

    I just started working a the Avenger tower as a technician directly for Tony Stark about a year ago. I got on Starks radar because I hacked into his data base on a dare. Lucky me he didn't press charges or have me arrested but he hired me.
"You got talent kid, if you can hack my system." Is what he told me when I was hauled in. Since then I've been his right hand man aside from FRIDAY of course. I protect the Avengers system that the AI can't because she handles more his systems.

    I've been working a lot with Natasha Romanoff which still is really cool but this day I get so nervous around because she is so gorgeous but intimidating as fuck. Some days she's cold but others she's open and almost feels like flirting with me but I only think she does it for me to give her what she wants. Which of course I do because I'm in love with her.
Natasha: Y/N can you get me the files on that hydra intel that you found with Steve?
Y/N: Captain Rogers didn't tell me that you were coming for it?
Natasha: Y/N are you questioning me?
She isn't asking in a threatening manner more of her flirting manner as she is now in my space looking up at me smirking.
I just stutter: Nnoo Agent Rromanoff, I'll get it right away.
    I start typing getting exactly all that she wants as she is still right next to me. Once I let her know it's sent she backs away, thanks me and walks out of my office.

There would be random times she comes in asking for random small details about her missions about getting intel making sure she got it on the system. Which I know she already knows it's on there because she's very smart and thorough in her missions she's The Black Widow. Those times she's stick around after just asking me about my day and she'd just talk to me.

I was working late at the tower. It was well after everyone else was gone. I usually listen to my music when I'm by myself with my earphones in. So I didn't see it coming when I turned around and was knocked to the ground and everything went black...

Natasha's POV
Steve and I just got back to the compound after another successful mission.
I'm gonna head to Y/L/N's to check if she got everything we sent her last night.
Steve: Tell her hi for me.
He said to me with a smirk on his face. I try to hide my stupid blush but it fails because he then just laughs as I walk in the direction of her office. Her office door is slightly ajar which is odd it's usually closed or wide open. I pushed the door open and see that her phone and keys are still on her desk but what's by the filing cabinet is what sends my brain to the worst place a little puddle of blood.
I rush to Steve's office Steve, Y/N! Something's wrong..she's gone!
Steve: Easy Nat! What do you mean? Are you sure she's just not here yet?
No her phone and keys are on her desk with her laptop and backpack! I found blood on the floor!

Y/N POV
It's dark I can't see a thing and I'm freezing. My head feels like it was slammed on the ground multiple times and I can feel liquid running down the side of my face and I can't move.

I have zip ties cutting into my wrist and ankles. I don't know how long I was out so I have no clue how long I've been here where ever here is. I hear a metal opening and light shines through. A guy come in and grab me by my hair dragging me down a narrow hall into another room with a man sitting in a chair as I'm thrown in a chair directly across from him.
Unknown: "Miss Y/L/N. It's so nice to finally meet you.
You: Why me?
Unknown: Because you have been a sore in my side since you started working for The Avengers. You keep stealing our secrets and making it impossible for us to complete our mission.
You: What? By killing innocent people? I'm not that great of an asset? No one will even look for me.
Unknown: See that's where your brains fall short I know for a fact they will be looking for you. You see you are more valuable than you think.

I just sit there and look at him confused. Yeah I do a lot of the intel intake and hacking but I'm nothing like Steve, Natasha, and Tony. They would've have gotten kidnapped.
You: What do you want? Who are you?
Strucker: Strucker and I want everything you have on Hydra back and all of The Avengers intelligence.
You: I won't do that!
Strucker then nods to one of the guys beside me and he then hit me across the face with the butt of his gun cause me to cry out in pain.

**Warning violence**
I never had any training for being in the field let alone how to handle being interrogated, but I wasn't going to let The Avengers down. So I kept my mouth shut and time after time I got hit to the face side and stomach. When they ran out of places to hit me with their fists and guns they eventually they started whipping me in the back and after the third whip to the back they decided to give me a break and threw me back to the cell. They did cut the zip ties off and I just laid on the cold ground tears falling from my eyes and I was exhausted that I eventually passed out from the pain.

Natasha POV
It's been a week and we still haven't found Y/N. I can't tell my emotions show but it's so hard not to because I have really grown to care for her she is funny, sweet, smart, such a dork, and she talks to me like I'm not the intimidating assassin like everybody else does. Sure she gets flustered when I flirt with her but it's so damn cute. I am so worried about her she doesn't have any training in the field or any combat training not even the simplest or personal self defense training.
She wanted to start due to what we do here and I offered to help her starting the day after she was taken. I can feel tears start to form and one slips down my cheek, when Steve comes rushing into my room.

Steve: We've found her!