Why Her (NR) Part 2

*warning violence* * mention of sexual assault*

Y/N POV
I don't even know how long I've been here it feels like weeks. It's probably because I haven't been given a decent meal and I possibly have a broken leg, dislocated shoulder, and a broken nose. I don't even want to know what my back looks like. After being beaten and whipped, I still didn't give up any information. I thought I was going to give in after my last visit out of my cell. They wanted to try a different tactic that I didn't even think they'd resort to because in their records or system haven't before but I was stripped and was raped. It was the worst thing I have ever gone through in my life.

Once they finished I was crying but still stayed quiet. That's when I heard shooting in the halls and the door was kicked in and the light was shining through and I didn't have the best eye sight so I couldn't see who the figure was standing in the doorway. They took out the two males that just assaulted me and the guy watching interrogating me. I was so tired that I passed out.

Natasha POV

I was standing outside of the medical room that we had Y/N being treated for her many injuries she was barely hanging on when we got to her and I saw her laying in limp in Steve's arm naked under a blanket he'd found. I wanted to find every single one of these Hydra bastards and make them suffer.

Natasha: Where you find her?
*silence*
Natasha: STEVE!! Where!
Steve: In a room with three men...
Natasha: Oh god...

I whisper as I let tears fall because it's not hard to guess why she was naked in Steve's arms. I've never wanted to hold her more than I do right now, and she doesn't even realize what she means to me because I am so emotionally stunted to even show her that I'm her friend let alone show her that I want more.
Bruce walks out of the room to face us.

Bruce: Her leg was forcefully broken, her shoulder was dislocated, she has multiple deep lacerations on her back from my guess a whip, she is very dehydrated and hasn't had a proper meal in this week she's been with them. She uh...shows signs of sexual assault it from my exam she had never had sex before so it will be a long process.

I couldn't stand there and listen to him anymore. I went straight to her side and gently picked up her hand and whispered I'm so sorry Y/N.
She was sedated so I know she couldn't hear me.
I never left her side for the rest of the night into the three days. She was still sleeping when Steve came in to bring me something to eat because I refuse to leave her side.

Steve: You need to eat Nat.
Natasha: I'm fine.
Steve: How is she?
Me: She hasn't woken up at all and Bruce lowered her sedation yesterday.
Steve: She'll wake up. Are you going to tell her how you feel when she does?
He somehow always knew my feelings for Y/N almost just as much as Clint now.
Me: I don't know she's too good for me. Why would she pick me.
Steve: Come on Nat.
Me: Besides she's gone through too much for me to even think about that.

I look back at her and brush the hair out of her face to see the swelling on her eye is going down.
I caress her cheek and say Why her.

Y/N POV
I feel warmth in my cheek and I feel softness beneath me instead of the hardness of cement. I hear a soft raspy voice.
Natasha?: Why her.
My eyes flutter open and I see the beautiful redhead looking at me with red eyes.
Natasha: Y/N?
Me: Hi..
She looks at me with happiness in her eyes before she gets up and says
Natasha: I..uh..I'll go get Bruce..

She leaves the room as fast as she can. Dr. Banner, Natasha, and Steve comes rushing back in the room.
Dr. Banner checks my vitals and gives me a run down of my injuries and let's me know that my blood work came back clear of any STI's..I think to myself oh right that was real. I start crying without my permission remembering every detail. I don't often like to admit that I'm a virgin..WAS a virgin.
Me: Can you leave me alone please?
Dr. Banner: Uh I still need to finish-
Natasha: Of course, Bruce you can finish later. Come on guys.

I am so thankful for her right now. As she is walking back towards the door I reach out and just barely grab her hand and she just looks at me.

Me: Will you stay?
She smiles and just nods to the guys. She sits down and says nothing.
Me: Aren't you gonna ask?
Natasha: No, you've been through a lot last thing you need is me grilling you with questions.
Me: Thank you. I'm sorry I wasn't here for our after mission debriefing and you pretending to make sure that you sent the intel to me.
She blushes and tries to hide it with her smirk.
Natasha: I don't know what you mean?
Me: I'm guessing that's how you found out I was missing

She nods. I smile and she starts to cry. I freeze because I've never seen her this vulnerable.

Natasha: Y/N I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. You were worried about you not being able to protect yourself and I put off teaching you.
Me: Nat hey hey it's alright I don't think I would've gotten away from then they blindsided me.
We are both quiet for a minute and I can tell she's angry but not with me but with herself. I can tell she's wanting to know why they took me.
Me: They knew I am the best hacker and had access to all the files we have. They wanted me to tell them how to get in and me to give them the system information. I knew I couldn't let you and Tony down so I refused and didn't give them anything.
Natasha: What?! You didn't? Even some of the most trained people who have experience being tortured would have a hard time with not giving in.
Me: I knew you'd be disappointed in me if I did.
Natasha: I wouldn't be disappointed because of you aren't trained. I am so proud of you Y/N.

She smiled at me and grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. Even with everything that has happened to me I never thought I'd be this happy than I am with her right now.