I'm not your pet anymore (NR)

Y/N's POV
Stem sub reader

Steve and I are coming back from the mission a day early. It was a success but I was shot. Luckily is was just a through and through. Steve managed to put a temporary bandage on. We land back at the compound, "I'll finish up here and you head to Banner to fix up that mess." I laugh and salute, "You got it Cap."

I head to medical and as soon as I walk through the door to find my girlfriend making out with Bruce. "Nat..." They jump at the sound of my voice, and Nat immediately say, "Y/N..I thought you were gone till tomorrow." I say, "Oh I'm sorry and please forgive your girlfriend interrupting you cheating kiss." I fling my injured arm around. This causes the bleeding to start again.

She notices and immediately she rushes up. "What the hell happened?" I step back, "It's just a through and through, so Banner since your done kissing my girlfriend will guy please patch me up right so I can get out of here actually if Cho is here please call her."
Nat speaks up, "Y/N don't be ridiculous just let Bruce do it." I sigh and sit down reluctantly letting him exam me I have to wear a brace for a few weeks.  I get up and leave without saying anything to either of them.

"Y/N! Wait please let me explain?" Nat yells after me, I don't stop. But I yell back at her, "What's there to explain Natasha you were kissing Bruce when you are with me!" I didn't notice where we were in the main area and everyone is staring at us.

"Can we please do this in private?" She asks, and I shake my head, "No there's no point, you obviously don't care enough about me to stay faithful so we are done." With that I walk out the room to my bedroom.

5 months later..

Nat has been parading her relationship with Bruce since about a month after I broke up with her. I know I broke up with her but apparently I meant nothing to her. I keep to myself but only hang out with Wanda when she's not spending her time with Vision.

"Okay, we are going out." Wanda blurts out as we are watching one of her sitcoms. I look over at her surprised, "Um...I'm not sure Wands." I say timidly and she shakes her head. "Nope we are going out. Tony has something going on at a club or something. We are all going. It will be good for you to get out and meet someone new." She insists as she pulls me up and pushes me to the shower.

Once we are all ready I'm in black trousers and a white shirt. I have it almost all the way buttoned when I meet Wanda in the hallway. She stares at me with her eyebrows raised, "What are you going to court?" She asks and she unbuttons a my shirt to show more skin. We all head down to the cars waiting and I see Natasha in this beautiful black short dress. I start to stare too long and Wanda grabs my arm pulling me out the door.

The club is very fancy and exclusive. We get escorted to the VIP section. Once Nat and Bruce sit down he puts is arm around her. I then immediately stand up, "I'm going to get a drink." I say walking away to the bar. I order a rum and coke, while I'm waiting I can feel eyes on me. I look down the bar and theres a very attractive blonde not so subtly looking at me. I get my drink and the bartender points at the girl and tells me she paid for it. I raise the glass to her and she grabs her glass walking up to me. "Hi there, do you want to dance." She ask I nod and as she turns towards the dance floor I down my drink and follow.

We start swaying to the music she grabs my waist pulling me closer. She turns around backing her ass into my front. Usually I'm not this awkward but she giggles grabbing my hands putting them on her hips. I finally loosen up and sway with her. I finally relax and enjoy dancing with this beautiful girl.

We have been dancing for the last 4 or 5 songs and she turns around our hips pressed against one another. Our faces are getting closer together and our lips are almost touching but I stop letting her decide if she wants to kiss me or not. It doesn't take long before she's presses her lips to mine.

After basically making out on the dance floor we pull apart and I ask, "Do you want to get out of here?" She nods and I grab her hand heading towards the door. I pause remember I came here with people. "I have to let my friends know I'm leaving. Wait for me right here?" I tell her and she smiles softly, "Of course."

I head to the VIP section and Tony I basically drunk now. Wanda sees me and smiles, "I see you found yourself a little friend." I blush, "Yeah, we are leaving..I'll see you tomorrow." She nods and basically pushes me out of the section.

Nat's POV

I've been watching Y/N and that blonde bimbo since she's followed her to the dance floor. I hate watching her dance on my Y/N...no she's not mine anymore. But she still feels like mine. Then my jealousy hits the roof when they kiss. Bruce has been talking to Vision so thankfully he hasn't noticed my attention has been on Y/N.

Y/N whispers something to the girl and she nods. They walk to the door and Y/N come walking back this way. I stop looking at her but notice Wanda has been looking at me. I look down at my drink like it has something very interesting in it. I can't hear the conversation between the two but soon Wanda pushes Y/N out of the section. She walks back up to the door grabs the girls hand and they are out the door.

I try to forget about Y/N leaving with that girl but I can't she's mine. My anger builds because I can't stand the thought of Y/N and that woman. I stand up Bruce not noticing and I walk past Wanda to leave the club but she grabs my arm, "Where do you think you're going?" She asks and I look at her arm. She lets go immediately and just walk out calling for a car. I wait impatiently but eventually my car arrives.

I get to the compound and I rush up to the wing where her room is and before I get there I hear the sounds coming from behind the doors and I freeze. I can't believe what I'm hearing and I feel wetness on my face. I reach up to realize I'm crying. I haven't cried since that night 5 months ago she ended it with me.

I rush past her room and head to my room luckily it's on a different side of the compound. That is where I cry myself to sleep.

It's been about two weeks since that night and I've broken up with Bruce since that night realizing that I can't be with him because of my feelings for Y/N are there and as strong as ever. Especially since she's still been fucking around with as many bar sluts as she can.

I get up at my normal 5 am to go on a run. I get back from my run, heading to the kitchen to make my breakfast shake. The only one else in there is Y/N. I say getting straight to the point, "Has your little slut left yet, so I can prepare myself for her walk of shame." She stops mid bite of her cereal, "Really? You have some nerve saying that to me." She states and she's right but that still doesn't stop me. "You picked her up at a bar Y/N and fucked her. I don't like it."

She gets up from the bar stool picks up her bowl and washes it. "I don't care if you don't like it. We aren't together anymore so I get to do what I want now." She says as she walks out of the kitchen. I follow after her, "You can't just go around sleeping with random girls, you aren't that type of girl Y/N and we both know it." I say. She freezes and turns towards me. "You don't know what type of girl I am anymore. Im not your little pet anymore. I will sleep with whoever I want. That's the beauty of us not being together anymore." She says with a hint of anger and almost like she's rubbing it in my face that she's not mine. But she is mine and I will show her.

I grab her by the throat backing her again the wall I may be shorter and smaller than her but I've always been the dom in our relationship. "You will always be my pet sweetheart." Her breathe hitches and she looks down at my lips and I know I've got her, "That's right, who's my good girl?" I ask and she licks her lips, "I am..." I smile at her, "Yes, but you've been a bad girl. Haven't you? Bringing another girl her to fuck or did you let her fuck my play thing?"

She doesn't answer right away then she timidly shakes her head no but I know when she's lying to me. "Hmm, so you've been a very bad girl." Her eyes widen as I grab her hand pulling her towards my bedroom. "Wait does this mean we are back together?" She asks and once we are in my room I slam the door and push her towards the bed and say, "Yes baby, you are all mine."

A/N: Long one shot for you guys! Thanks for the support!