Don't bother (WM&NR)

Fem Reader

Y/N's POV
"AHH!!" I scream out and feel the knife being plunged into my stomach. "Y/LN!!" Steve comes out of nowhere and pulls the guy off me but as he pulls the guy away the knife rips out of me. Causing me to scream out because it also moved making the wound bigger. I press on the wound as I almost fall but Steve catches me and he rushes to the Quinnjet.

"FRIDAY, take us to the compound." He tells the AI and the jet starts up and takes off.

"Romanoff." He says into comms in the jet as he lays me down on the table. I don't know when I lost my comms but that's the least of my worries.
"Well Rogers what took you so long? Is Y/N slowing you down?" she teases.

"Romanoff makes sure Dr. Cho is ready in the medbay." He ignores her and she must hear the serious tone because she doesn't say anything. "AH!" I scream, now I feel a burning pain almost like there's acid being poured on the wound. "Y/N! What's going on?!" Nat's voice is now strained and I haven't heard her voice like that ever in the time I've joined the Avengers. "Nat...where's Wanda?" I ask before hissing in more pain.

"I'll go get her but you will get here alive Y/N! You hear me!" She commands not even a question. "O-okay...I'll t-try..." Steve is packing the wound and his face gives away my fears that the knife might have been laced with something. "Captain Rogers, we will be arriving at the compound in 5 minutes."

"Thank you FRIDAY. Did you get that Nat?"

"Yes." Then just the hum of the Quinnjet.

Nat's POV

"FRIDAY please notify Dr. Cho that she is needed in medbay."

"Of course Agent Romanoff."

I rush to find Wanda leaving the communication room. I knew I should've gone with them on this mission, it was more dangerous than we thought. I get to the living quarter rooms getting to  Y/N and Wanda's room. In my haste, I don't think to knock and open the door. Not believing what I see.

Vision and Wanda are in the middle of a kiss. They break apart Wanda in shock at my being there. "What's wrong?" she dumbly says.

"It's Y/N...she's hurt. I thought her girlfriend would want to be there when she get here but don't bother." I spit angrily and turn slamming the door behind me.

I hear the door open and "Natasha! Wait let me explain." she says and I scoff. "I don't think that's necessary. I just walked in on you cheating on the most amazing person in our lives."

"You're not going to tell Y/N are you?" she asks worried. I turn on my heel she freezes and she looks terrified. "Right now she is dying. She was stabbed with a laced blade. I just want her to be alive right now." I turn back around heading towards the hanger for the Quinjet as I get a notification on my phone they are almost here.

The medical team and Helen are waiting with a gerny already. Wanda is waiting next to me pulling at her fingers. The aft door opens and the team rushes up putting Y/N on the bed. "She's not bleeding anymore but this weird lighten pattern is showing up in on the skin next to the wound and its moving up." Steve tells Helen and as she's brought down the ramp she looks so pale and then she starts caughing up black liquid.

Wanda rushes to her side that Helen isn't on grabbing her hand.

"W-wanda.." she whispers out and I see Wanda getting misty, "I'm here baby." I roll my eyes but see the wound and I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I hurry up and whipe away the tears.

Y/N's POV

I look over at Nat and see the tears before she whipes them away because she hates showing any type of emotion. I can't believe she crying over me. My stomach is burning and now I'm caughing up black blood. As we get to medbay and Helen gets to work.

She looks confused as to what is wrong with me. "Helen please tell me you can fix this?" I ask and "I don't exactly know what the blade was laced with so I can't identify a cure."

"I can give you something to slow the spread but it won't stop it and I will take samples to test the tissue that could take days and I don't know if you have that long. But I can't just give you random stuff it could counter act and kill you instantly."

"Okay just slow down the spread if you think that's best." I say and Helen gets to work and closes the wound to prevent exposure. "I'll go get you some fresh clothes and she leans down to kiss me. Ash she pulls away I see a red mark on her neck. I know I didn't leave that mark we haven't been intimate in a couple weeks.

Means my insecurities of Vision are right. My heart shatters I manage to get out an "Okay." She rushes out and I turn to Helen. "Just start giving me stuff and I don't care what happens but I want this pain to end."

"WHAT!? NO!" I look at the source of the voice. "Nat." I say. "You aren't doing that! She's not doing that!" she said that last part to Helen. She nods at Nat and I sigh. "What the hell are you thinking? That could kill you instantly!" She yells at me.

"She's cheating on me."
"What makes you think that?"
"The big hicky on her neck and we haven't been intimate in weeks" I admit and she glares at me. "You want to die because of it?!"

"I love her and I don't know when she stopped loving me." I say and tears form "For Barny, what does he have that I don't?"

"Nothing, don't bother worrying about that. Please try and live if not for her but for m..."  she stops looking down. When I first got her I've always been in love with her but she never gave me the time of day but for so long I suppressed my feelings and then we found Wanda and I fell for her but there was always a part of me that still loved her.

"Nat?" I reach over grabbing her chin making her look at me. "I try and live for you."