Blood Lust (NR) Part 1

G!P Reader
Black Widow Era
Vampire Diaries meets Marvel

Y/N's POV

I left Nat in the trailer to go hunting. I haven't fed since the big Avengers showdown. I just fed on a mountain lion. As a vampire, I need blood but I only feed on animals.

When I was first turned into a vampire, Katherine taught me how to survive and adapt to my new lifestyle. However, she abandoned me when I couldn't control my thirst for human blood. Whenever I taste human blood, a sort of frenzy takes over me, and I end up drinking to kill.

The curfew was set in place as bodies piled up. I gained the nickname "The Animal" because every time I killed someone, the bodies looked so mangled like they were attacked by an animal. I tried not to feed, but I always came back.

I was finally able to overcome my addiction and started feeding on animals; it's not the same as before, but it keeps the thirst at bay..

I helped the Avengers during the attack on New York with my vampire strength and speed. They were grateful and asked me to join them. Nat was initially hesitant about my vampirism, but after some effort, she became my girlfriend.

I superspeed back to the trailer and see she's got a laptop out with soup quoting the James Bond movie.

As I lean down to kiss her on the cheek, she asks, "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

"Better thank you." I sit down next to her and she feeds me some soup. As she finishes the next line the generator craps out.

"I'll go check it out." I get up and see the generator is empty so I grab the can and open the door to the trailer.

"Needs gas I'll be right back."

"I'll come with you." she gets up and puts her shoes on.

"Nat, I'll just vamp speed to town."

"I don't want us to be alone in public unless necessary," she says as she walks past me to the car.

I can feel my fangs erupt and my eyes change. Sometimes when I'm not paying attention Natasha's scent and blood catches me off guard. I try to focus but the hunting I just did wasn't quite enough. I take a deep breath of but I can smell her still.

I feel her hands on my face, rubbing under my eyes. "Look at me, Y/N."

I hate revealing my vampire eyes, despite my craving for her blood, she has a calming effect on me. She pulls me down and softly kisses each of my eyelids, causing me to open my eyes.

My fangs retract and my eyes return fully to normal. "That's it, come back to me."

"I'm sorry.."

"Its alright sweetheart, did you eat enough?" she asks and I nod.

"Sometimes, your scent catches me off guard," I finally admit after all these years of hiding it from her. But with just the two of us, I can't keep it in anymore.

"What do you mean sometimes?" she asked, scrunching her eyebrows in confusion. I looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Since we first met, your scent or blood has been the most appealing thing to me since I turned into a vampire. Sometimes when you walk by and I'm not focused, it triggers me. This is especially difficult when we are having sex, which has only happened once."

I feel so ashamed telling her this, but she hasn't said anything yet. I try to walk away, but she grabs my hand, pulling me back. I'm still not looking at her. She puts her finger under my chin, forcing me to look at her.