Don't Bother: Part 2 (NR)

Fem Reader

"I'll live for you." I say moving my hand to her cheek and she smiles bringing her hand to mine. "Good, because I can't lose you." Natasha Romanoff is actually crying now.

"Okay! I got you some sweats and your favorite sweatshirt. Nat and I drop our hands before Wanda can see us. Nat is whiping her tears and gets up. "I'll be back to check on you later. Steve is going to give me a briefing. I nod and as she leave Wanda leans down to kiss me but I move my head away from her. She backs up and I see the guilt in her eyes.

"She told you?"

"She didn't have to Wanda. He left a damn hickey on your neck." I say angrily and she reaches up covering the bruise.

"How long?" I ask and she doesn't look at me telling me it's been while and probably why she hasn't let me touch her in weeks. I can feel the tears form in my eyes but I blink them away.

"We are done." I state firmly "Once I'm better I'll get my stuff out of your room."

"Y/N, I didn't mean to ever hurt you. It just happened, but still I love you." she pleads with tears in her eyes. I can tell it's killing her for hurting me.

"I know Wands, I'll be okay. Does he make you happy?" I ask and she smiles resting her hand on my cheek. She nods, "I'm so sorry. Are you going to be okay?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Helen is trying to see what's poisoning me so she can give me the proper treatment. She gave me something to slow down the poison right now. So I'm alright for now." I say not realizing her hand is still on my cheek and we hear a clearing of a throat. I look over and see Natasha staring at us, I move Wanda's hand from my cheek.

"I'll be fine Wanda, I just need some space." I say and she just nods walking out past Nat.

"Well you two looked chummy." she walks in with water and has this look in her eye almost like she wants to kill someone.

"She was just worried about me, I ended it." I reach out and grab her hand pulling her towards me. She still looking at me not impressed. "Nat, please will you come lay with me?" I say with a slight pout and she rolls her eyes but she climbs on the bed. I start coughing into my tissue again and it lasts for 15 minutes straight. She cuddles into my side laying her head on my chest and laying her hand lightly over my bandaged stroking it. I hear her sniffle and I bring her closer to me, kissing her temple.

"I'll be alright." Taking her chin between my finger and thumb. Making her look up at me. "Remember, I told you I would live for you. I plan to do that." I wipe her tears and look down at her lips. She reaches up touching my face, I close my eyes and lean into her touch. Next I feel her lips on mine kissing me softly. She controls the kiss and I'm more than okay with that. I have always dreamed of kissing Natasha Romanoff and even my dreams can't compare to this kiss.

"Well good news-oh!" Helen comes in and interupts our kiss. She pulls away and I see her blush just as much as I feel mine. "Sorry, but I have the poison that our guy used in his knife."

"So you can cure her?" Nat asks first with urgency in her voice. I move to sit up but the burning comes back out of no where. "Ahh!" I scream out and that causes the coughing. It goes on until I throw up more black stuff, luckily Nat has the bin ready.

"Looks like whatever you gave her wore off. So please help her." Nat pleads as try to breathe through the pain. Helen rushes over and puts the syringe into the IV that she has set up for me. I'm now crying because of the pain is so bad.

"How long till it works?"

"Immediately." As soon as she says it the pain disappears but my wound starts bleeding again and she pulls up my shirt and the blackness and lighten bolt pattern is gone and it's back to red blood coming out. As she starts working on it to clean and properly stitch it I pass out.

Nat's POV
"Y/N!? What happened?!" I yell at Helen as she's stitching her up.

"Her body is finally getting the rest it needs. She's been fighting the poison as well so once the cure I gave her cleared the poison out she was able to rest. She has a steady pulse we just need to let her rest now." She reassures me as she finishes her stitching and putting a fresh bandage on her. I nod as I sit down in the chair next to her bed, holding her hand as she sleeps.

Two days later...

Y/N is still sleeping she hasn't woken up and it's really starting to worry me. Wanda has been in to check on her which to my distaste but I know that she does still care for Y/N I can see it in her eyes. I have not left her side once, much as Steve has tried to get me to try to sleep. When he couldn't get me to leave to eat be started bringing me food.

"I will come get you as soon as she wakes up."

"No! I'm not leaving her, I don't want her to wake up without me here." I spit back at him as I run the back of my hand down her face. She looks so young and innocent while she sleeps.

"Okay, I'll bring you some food." he gives up and leaves.

I look over my shoulder watching him leave. "T-tell him to bring some pizza." I hear her whisper out and I turn to see her beautiful y/e/c looking at me. I smile at her want to greasy food.

"Hi Natty."
"Hi..." Is all I can get out with tears running down my cheeks. She reaches up wiping the tears away.

"I'm okay, told you I'd live for you." I can't help but laugh at her. I don't say anything I just lean down and kiss her.

Y/N's POV
Two weeks later

I have been sleeping in Nat's room since I don't really have a room anymore because Tony turned my room into a storage room once I moved in with Wanda.

I'm in the bathroom getting ready to change my bandage as I pull of the gauze I'm shocked as I see just these small almost cat like scratches instead of the deep knife lacerations.
"Nat!!" I yell out and she comes rushing in.

"Y/N! What's wrong??"

"Look! It's shouldn't be healing that fast right?" I turn to show her and she walks up slowly reaches out and lightly touching my side running her fingers over the marks. Shaking her head, as she touches me goosebumps appear in my skin and I gasp and the feeling.

She looks up at me flatting her hand on my side bringing her other hand to my hip. She waits for me to make the next move. I move in closer, I wait, searching her eyes to see if there was the smallesr hint of reluctance kr hesitatio. I found none. She gave the smallest, yet unmistakable, nod and lowered her eyes to my mouth as I leaned in. Then I kissed her.