You just lost me (NR) Part 2

Requested

Requested

One month later.

Y/N POV
Nat and I haven't been able to be in the same room since our break up. I'm so angry with her but my heart still aches for her. Nat has her wall back up that I broke down but I know she's still hurting because there are times I see her eyes are puffy and red from crying. She's not the only one because there are times when I see her talking to Bruce and she smiles at him I leave to my room and cry.

It's just me and Wanda in the compound everyone has been on a mission for a few days. I honestly don't know what Wanda was talking about. My mind is thinking the worst. Nat is all over Bruce when they have spare minutes on the mission.

Wanda: Y/N! Are you listening?
Me: What? Sorry Wanda. What were you saying?
Wanda: I was asking what you wanted to eat? You were thinking about her again?
Me: No No I wasn't...fine I was. I still love her Wanda.
Wanda: Do you still want to be with her?

All I could do is nod my head and the tears fall down my cheeks.

Wanda: Well we make her jealous.
Me: We? What do you mean?
Wanda: Me and you, we. We start acting like a couple. I mean we already spend so much time together since your break up. No one will really question it.
Me: I don't want to hurt her. Wanda what if she hates me instead of gets jealous?
Wanda: She would never hate you. I can see the way she looks at you.
Me: Are you sure?
Wanda: Yes let's do it. I want to see you happy again Y/N.

For the next couple weeks Wanda and I were going on dates. Being flirty with each other around the compound. Wanda assured me that Nat was very jealous by her looks and thoughts that Wanda could here because they were very loud.

Tony was having a little small party with just the group. Wanda was by my side the whole time holding my hand. It always felt odd when she did but she always reassured me it was working.

Wanda whispers in my ear: I'm going to kiss you now.

My eyes shot wide open. Wanda and I never agreed on kissing. She's about ready to confront you about us, this will drive her over the edge. I hear her in my head. She turns to face me and puts her hand on my face and kisses me. Grab my waist.

I do as she says and I hear someone get up and storm away. That's when Wanda pulls away. I look around and see that Nat is no longer in the room. Go to your room she's waiting for you there. I nod and leave the room.

I open my bedroom door, and she's there sitting on my bed.

Me: Nat what are you doing here?
Nat: Wanda really?
Me: You don't get to tell me who I can and can't be with.
Nat: Y/N I can't stand you with her. I can't stand you with anyone.
Me: Well I want to be with her.
Nat: You're a terrible liar.
Me: I don't know what you're talk about.
Nat: I think you and Wanda were trying to make me jealous because you still love me.
Me: Don't flatter yourself Nat.

She walks up to me and grabs my chin.

Nat: Kiss me.
Me: Nat
Nat: I know you want to dorogoy.

I can't help myself I kiss her hard. She grabs me by the waist and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around her waist. She walks us over to the bed and puts me down laying on top of me. Her hand moves up my thigh under my dress. I can't feel my underwear getting soaked. She's kissing and sucking my neck leaving a mark. She always does that when someone else showed interest me.

Me: Nat..you're going to leave a mark.
Nat: I know because you're mine.

Her hand reaches my underwear my dress now up above my waist. She pulls off my underwear, her fingers sliding up my lips teasing me.

Nat: Did you let her touch you like this?
Me: Nat...please..
Nat: Did you? Y/N answer the question?
Me: No...I don't want anyone else's hands on me except yours.
Nat: Hmm but you let her kiss you.
Me: I'm sorry Nat...please I need you inside me.
Nat: Hmm you're lucky I've missed you.

Her finger then dips inside circling my clit and I let out a moan. Her lips return to mine as she silences my moans. Her assault on my clit continues. I'm so close to coming. She shoves two fingers deep inside me, pounding in and out.

Me: Nat...please make me cum!
Nat: Anything for you dorogoy.

She curls her fingers just right hit that spot. I cum undone. My moans echoing against the walls. She pulls out her fingers and puts them in her mouth. She sucks the juices off.

Nat: I forgot how good you taste.
Me: Come here.

She comes down and kisses me.

Me: I love you Natalia.
Nat: What about Wanda?
Me: Oh that? Um she uh
Nat: You guys aren't really together huh?
Me: No I'm sorry it was her idea to make you jealous.
Nat: Well it worked. Don't ever do that again! You are mine. I love you dorogoy.

I pull her down again and kiss her to show her the love in my heart for her. She never lost me.