Let me help you feel better (EO)

(G!P)

Elizabeth's POV

I have been really busy with promoting my new mini series on HBO Max. I haven't seen my girlfriend of 2 years Y/N, in almost 2 weeks. She has been picking up a lot of shifts at the hospital, she is a nurse.  Every time I call I get her voicemail and she call's me and get my voicemail. Luckily I finished up promotion today and I get to go back to her in a couple hours. I try calling her one more time. Voicemail...

I say, "Hi Bug, I can't believe I missed you again. Well I'm about to board my plane I just wanted to hear your voice. I'll see you soon, I love you."

I hang up and turn my phone off.

Y/N's POV

I am just getting off a 12 hour shift in the ER, it's been a long day.  I'm walking out to my car and pull my phone out to check my messages and there's a voicemail from Lizzie. I listen to it and smile that she's on her way home. I don't think we've actually talked to each other in 4 days, just back and forth voicemails. My phone buzzes as I get in my car, from Lizzie.

Lizzie: I just got home Bug. I will be waiting with dinner ready. Love you.

I smile knowing I will be seeing her for the first time in 2 weeks. I race home seeing the lights on as I pull into the drive way. Just as I'm through the door Lizzie jumps into my arms causing me to drop everything in my hands. "Bug!! You're home!" she squeals in my ear and her legs are wrapped around my waist.

I hold her tight  "Hey baby, I'm so glad your back!" I mumble into her neck taking in her sweet scent that just is Liz.

My nose and words tickle her and she giggles, "Bug that tickles, stop!"

I start kissing her neck and she sighs in pleasure. She remembers that she has dinner in the oven so she unwraps her legs and tries to get back on the ground but I'm still holding her but the waist.

"Bug I have to get dinner out of the oven. I know you're hungry you don't eat anything after you 2 o clock snack." She protests. I shake my head but then my stomach betrays me. She gives me an 'I told you so' look. So I give up and put her down for her to head to the kitchen but not before I give her a sweet short kiss.

I pick up my keys and backpack that she made me drop when she jumped me and hand it on the hook designated for it. I strip myself down to my sports bra and boxer briefs to put my scrubs in the wash with the rest of the weeks scrubs.

"Baby I'm gonna take a quick shower before dinner." I yell in the direct of the kitchen and head to our room. Once I'm finished showering and putting on some comfy clothes, I head back to the kitchen and she is just dishing up my plate.
"My favorite?" I ask with a smile on my face.
"Of course, you've been working so hard lately plus I saw some blood on your shoes so I figured you'd needed it." She says sympathetically.
"There's still blood on them? I thought I got it all. Damn it!" I shake my head and go to get the gloves from under the sink but she stops me.

"Hey it's alright you don't need to get it now." whispering to me. She pulls me to the counter and we sit and have dinner she tells me all about her time promoting. She visited her sisters when she was in New York. After eating dinner and I clean up the mess. She's sitting in the living room on her laptop working. I come and sit down next to her turning on the TV. I'm not as talkative as I normally and she finally speaks up. "What's wrong bug?"
"I'm sorry baby. It was just a bad day but I'm so glad you are back. You being here when I got home was the best turn around of my day." I say tucking a stray hair out of her face.

"It still looks like its bothering you about?" She asked staring at me with her beautiful green eyes. Knowing I will be in a terrible mood till I talk about it.

"You aren't going to leave it alone are you?" I ask a little irritated. She just shakes her head and grabs my hand in support.

"Had a shooting victim that we lost and his blood was all over my scrubs and shoes. I thought I cleaned it all off when I changed scrubs. After that had a  girls that with a broken wrist and she uh kept flirting with me..." I tell her pausing at the end. She raises an eyebrow at me waiting for me to continue. "She was drunk so that was why she broke her wrist. She was very persistent then my scrubs got pulled tight and she saw bulge which normally wouldn't have happened but they didn't have any male nurse scrub pants available. After that she was disgusted, and you want to know how I know because she said, 'I thought you were just a masculine lesbian but now I know you are a freak.' Then she requested a new nurse."

"Oh Bug...I'm sorry." she says and touched my cheek. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

"What you're doing is making me feel better." I smiled

"Is there something else you want though baby?" she say's putting her hand on my upper thigh moving to my crouch and rubs my cock through my sweats. I get hard instantly, and then she gets down on her knees in front of me, pulled my sweats and boxers down.

My dick springs free and she smiled with fire in her eyes. She runs her tongue up one side of my cock, then the other. "F-fuck Liz..." I breath out. Those emerald eyes found mine and held them for a moment before she lowered her mouth onto me and slid her lips all the way down. I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat, felt her hand begin to work along the shaft, felt her tongue against my crown, felt the muscles in her mouth suck and tease and torture me. She went slowly at first, like I was a meal she wanted to savor, and I watched as she licked and tasted and tantalized every inch of me. Unable to stop myself, I started to move, rocking my hips beneath her, holding her head where I wanted it, thrusting between her lips with deep, steady stokes.

The most amazing thing was how much she seemed to enjoy it. She moaned and sighed and gasped for air. She took me so deep, she couldn't breathe. She went at me hard and fast. She got messy, and seriously didn't give a fuck. All she wanted to do was give me pleasure. I felt like a goddess. When I couldn't hold back anymore and warned her I was going to come, I wouldn't have blamed her if she didn't want it in her mouth she usually stops and finishes me off with her hand -but if anything, she took me deeper. My fingers tightened in her hair, my entire body stiffened, my rhythmic exhales became on long groan that tore from my throat as my cock surged and emptied into her throat. 

She pulls her mouth away and wipes off her mouth with my shirt. When I finally come back to reality she's taking off her pants and underwear. Climbing on top of me grinding her wet pussy on my length getting me hard once more. She's then lifting up and lowering herself onto me. I start pushing into here as she lowers, meeting every thrust. I go harder and faster hitting in the right spot. I can feel her walls tighten and she shaking. She screams out my name sending me over the edge again shooting my load deep inside her as she comes all over my cock. 

"Shit...baby that was amazing." I say into her neck as she coming down from her high. 

"Feel better bug?" Liz asks and I nod smiling up at her. 

"Much. I missed you so much!"

AN: Can't believe this has over 2.7K views! Thanks guys! Thinking about making a just a Lizzie/Wanda one shot book. Let me know guys!