I've always been in love with you (SJ)

*Smut Warning*

*Smut Warning*

Y/N's POV

Scarlett and I have been best friends since we were kids. I have always had feelings for her but she never gave me the same vibes that she returns these feelings. I just have pushed those feelings aside.
All throughout our friendship she has always hated every girl I've dated. So they never really lasted more than 3 months. Then Scarlett got married had Rose and then she got divorced. She now seeing Colin and I decided that my chances with Scarlett are even further away than ever.
I've been dating my current girlfriend, Dakota, for almost 6 months and I'm finally taking her to meet Scarlett.

Dakota: What if she doesn't like me?
Me: She's gonna love you, I've spent the last 6 months talking you up.
Dakota: Okay.

We get to the restaurant and we find Scarlet. She stands up and pulls me in for a hug.

Me: Hi Scar
Scarlett: Hi Y/N/N how are you?
Me: I'm good.
I whisper in her ear "Please be nice, I really like her."
Scarlett: I'm always nice. She whispers back.

I pull away and introduce her to Dakota. The lunch date goes really well and I breath a sigh of relief. As we are walking out of the restaurant. I hug Scarlett, then out of no where she hugs Dakota, she never has done that before.

Scarlett's POV

That was the hardest lunch, Dakota is very nice but I can't stand to see Y/N with someone else. Usually I'm not the nicest to her girlfriends. But Y/N waited 6 months to introduce this one to me and she seems so happy with her. So I actually tried to be nice to this one. It actually wasn't that hard but the entire time I hated seeing Y/N be so happy with her. I know I'm with Colin but he's not the same as when we first started dating. I've never had these feelings for another woman other than Y/N.

Colin: Scar I'm going on a work trip and won't be back for a few days.
Scarlett: Oh okay.

I go to kiss him but she just kisses me on the cheek and leaves. Rose is coloring at the table and I decide to start dinner.

Y/N's POV

One year later.

It's my wedding day and I'm getting ready. Scarlett came in to help me with my tie. She's been a little sad lately. I think Colin and her haven't been doing well she won't talk about it much.

Me: Scar are you alright?
Scarlett: Yes I'm fine.

She won't look at me, I lift up her chin and she's got tears in her eyes.

Me: You're not fine, talk to me. Is it Colin?
Scarlett: No I mean we haven't been great. He's been distant but I haven't really been trying to be close either.
Me: Why not?
Scarlett: I don't want you to worry about me on your wedding day.
Me: Scar you're my best friend. I'll always worry about you.
Scarlett: Y/N..I..I can't
Me: Scar please tell me.

The next thing I know she grabs my tux jacket and kisses me. I pause for a second but then I start kissing her back. She's now pulling off my jacket and she's taking off my tie. I'm unzipping her dress and it falls to the floor. I move my hands down her body feeling her soft skin that I've been wanting to touch since I can remembers. I kiss down her neck and I unhook her bra. I'm sucking and licking her nipples she is moaning. Her hands are in my hair pushing me down to wear she wants me.

I'm on my knees I pull down her underwear to reveal her wet dripping core. I look up to her and she nods at my silent question. I devour her licking and sucking her clit. Her moans get louder and stop.

Me: Scarlett you need to be quiet.

She nods and I got back to eating her out.

Scarlett: Y/N I need you inside me.

I push two fingers inside her as I continue to lick her pussy. She grabs my hair and push me into her. She's holding back her moans. She starts to shake and I feel her walls tighten around my fingers. I push deeper in and out of her as she comes all over my mouth and fingers.

I just realized what we had done and where we were at.

Me: Oh shit. What did I just do?
Scarlett: Y/N, I'm so sorry.
Me: Scarlett I'm supposed to be getting married in half an hour!
Scarlett: I just couldn't let you get married without telling you or I guess showing you how I felt.
Me: Scar put your dress back on.

She grabs her bra and underwear and dress and get dressed again. I'm panicking now and she stops me.

Scarlett: Y/N hey sweetheart look at me. It's okay breath.

I stop and I look at her as she has both her hands on my face.

Me: You kissed me and I just fucked you. Since when have you felt that way about me?
Scarlett: Since we were in high school. Why do you think I drove all your girlfriends away.
Me: I can't believe this. Why didn't you tell me earlier.
Scarlett: I was afraid you wouldn't return my feelings.
Me: I'm getting married Scar! Dakota is an amazing woman! Ugh but I have loved you since high school!
Scarlett: Wait you have?

I nodded and she grabbed my face and kissed me again.

Scarlett's POV

I'm waiting for Y/N to come out from the venue in my car. She said she was going to tell Dakota she couldn't marry her. I'm waiting for what feels like hours but it had only been 5 minutes and about 5 minutes later she comes running out. She has a red mark on her face so I'm guessing Dakota wasn't too thrilled being dumped on her wedding day.

Me: Oh my gosh your poor face!
Y/N: I'm fine let's just go!

She pulls me in for a long heated kiss.
Then we drive off leaving that wedding behind us.