I'm in trouble: Part 2 (NR)

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since Natasha joined me and Wanda in bed. She has been trying to get me alone everyday but I have been avoiding her. I can't just sleep with her without Wanda that wouldn't be fair to her.
Nat: Y/N training room 5 minutes.
Me: Okay.

She heads that way as I finish cleaning up my breakfast. Wanda is in the shower so I run to our room to let her know what I'm doing.
Me: Baby I'll be in the training room.
Wanda: Okay sweetheart have fun work hard!
I open the shower door and give her a kiss. I head down and Nat is stretching and her ass is facing the door. She did that on purpose and I clear my throat to get her attention. She stands up straight and smiles at me.
Nat: You're late.
Me: Sorry had to clean up and let Wanda know where I was going to be.
Nat: So Wanda has you on a tight leash?
I walk up to her on the sparing floor.
Me: No she just worries sometimes.
That's when she throws her first punch and I dodge it easily. We go back and forth not really landing any hits I think she's going easy on me. So I don't try to dodge her next jab and she barely makes contact. That's when I know she brought me in here with an ulterior motive. So that's when I step up my game and I take her feet out from under her and pin her underneath.
Me: You didn't want to spar with me. Or you'd be actually trying.
Nat: Well you've been ignoring and avoiding me. I know you like to train with me most so I took advantage of it.
That's when she moves her hips up into me and she runs her finger down my neck to my chest. I feel the other part of me come alive.
Nat: But I knew that part of you wouldn't want to avoid me.
She now has her hand in between us and is stroking me through my shorts. I can't help it I smash my lips to hers in an urgent kiss. I run my hand up her bare torso she is only in a sports bra and leggings. I get up pulling her with me and she jumps up wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her to the section of the training room where we get massaged by physical therapists, Tony's idea, and I set her down on the table. I yank off her leggings and notice she doesn't have any underwear one. I pull down my shorts and boxer briefs releasing my hard cock go to line up to her wet center and freeze.
Me: Wait I don't have anything.
Nat: You don't need it it's fine.
I look at her for a moment and she just nods. I don't know what it is but I know she is telling the truth and so I don't hold back and I waste no more time and I line myself up to her and enter her wet tight core. I start off slow so she can adjust to my size.
Nat: Y/N if you want someone to catch us you can take your time but I want you to fuck me hard and fast right now.
Me: Oh right.Okay.
I pick up my pace and fuck her like she wants. I haven't fucked this hard ever and I really enjoy it. I push her down so she's laying on the table and I put my hand on her neck. She moans louder than every but I don't want anyone to hear us so I move my hand to cover her mouth pounding into her pussy angling myself to hit her spot and she screams into my hand. I feel myself getting closer by the second so I use my other hand to rub her clit with my thumb and continue my assault inside her.
Me: Fuck Nat! You feel so good and tight..
I feel her tighten and shake around me. That's when she cums all around my cock and I feel warm fluid gush onto me. That sends me over the edge and I squirt my swimmers inside her. I am bent over her with my head on her chest and her hand is in my hair.
Me: Wow...that was amazing Nat.
Nat: Yes it was.
That's when we hear the door to the training room open. It's Steve and Bucky laughing so I pull out of her quickly pulling up my underwear and shorts. I pick up her leggings and hand them to her as she is putting on her bra.
Wanda: Have you guys seen Y/N? She was supposed to be in here? 
Me: Crap!
I whisper and look panicked at Nat. She hops off of the table and indicates for me to get on the table I shake my head at her.
Nat: Trust me.
I do as she says and hop on the table and she starts rubbing my shoulder.
Nat: Wanda! She's over here.
I hear Wanda run over and come around the curtain wall.
Wanda: Oh..hey there you are. What happened?
Nat: I went a little to ruff on pinning her arm. So I just brought her over here to rub her shoulder out.
Me: Yeah you know me trying to take Natasha on in training.
Wanda: Oh gosh sweetheart..as much of a badass you are still not Natasha badass.
Me: Thanks babe.
She laughs and kisses my forehead and I look at down in shame knowing that I just fucked Natasha without my girlfriend. I fucked her and enjoyed it just as much as I enjoy being with Wanda. Fuck...I am in trouble!

AN: I really am happy to be writing again! Hope you all enjoyed part 2!