Protective: Part 1 NR)

Fem Reader

Natasha's POV

I'm sitting at the bar at one of Stark's lame parties. Rhodes is telling another War Machine story that he thinks is awesome and everyone else indulges him so his feelings don't get hurt. I scan the room just people watching with my drink in hand I see her laughing with a random guy. Her being my best friend Clint's younger sister. She came to check on Clint after this last mission after he got hurt. He's good as new and she's enjoying spending time with him. Although she's spending more time with this drunk by the looks of it now. She's been laughing at his jokes for most of the night but now he's getting a little too close in my opinion and she doesn't look too uncomfortable yet. I keep a close eye on the situation by moving closer pretending to watch Steve and Sam pool game. I throw in a, "I got winner." for good measure.
After Steve beats Sam, I rack up and start my game with him. Even watching Y/N, I'm beating Steve. She's been able to keep the guy from further inappropriate advances. So I felt comfortable enough to stop watching her and enjoy me kicking Steve's ass at pool. I excuse myself and head to my room to us the bathroom. On my way I hear a male laugh muffled by the door being closed, I roll my eyes and continue to walk.
"PLEASE STOP!"
I recognize that voice so I run back to the door it's locked so I take my heels off and kick the door open and see the guy from earlier on top of Y/N her dress is hiked up and his pants are undone.
I immediately see red and rush over, "She said stop!" I say as I grab his arm and twisting it behind his back. He's yelling out in pain. "UGH! LET ME GO!" At this point Steve and Sam are rushing in to figure out what's going on.
"Don't ever touch her again! You understand?!" I say through gritted teeth. He nods, but I twist harder on his arm, he yells out again in pain. I say again, "Understand?!" He manages to whimper out, "Yes." I let him go and he rushes out trying to button up his pants in the process. Y/N is now curled up in a ball in the bed crying. I turn the the guys, "Go get Clint and tell" "No don't tell Clint." I'm cut off by Y/N. I look at the guys and say, "Just make sure that guy is out of the tower guys. I'll deal with Clint." The nod and leave closing the door behind them.
I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge of the bed near Y/N and I tuck her hair behind her ear. "I'm so sorry Nat...I should've known me showing him the bathroom was a trick. Especially when I had to stop him earlier." She says angry with herself. "Y/N...hey look at me." She sits up and looks at me. "This is not your fault. He shouldn't have taken advantage of you." I put my hand on her cheek. "You deserve to be treated with respect." I say stroking her cheek with my thumb. "Thanks Nat." She reaches up and puts her hand on mine. We have always had this close friendship always flirting but she's Clint's little sister and she's 24. I can't go there with her, I pull my hand away and stand up heading towards the door.
"I'll go get Clint and tell him what happened to check on you." I say and she jumps up running towards me grabbing my hand. "No! Please don't tell Clint about any of this he will be so disappointed in me and probably try to kill that guy."
I see the look in her eyes seeing the desperation in her eyes. I sigh and nod, "Okay I won't tell him...ugh Y/N why do you make me so weak?" She smiles and I stroke her cheek one last time and I leave her before I do something I can't take back and will get me in trouble with my best friend.

Y/N's POV

I wake up thinking about last night. I almost got assaulted by that drunk and then Nat protecting me and her telling me I make her weak. I've always have a crush on her since Clint brought her over the first time I was just a kid then. I wanted her to kiss me so bad but something was stopping her. I have a feeling it was Clint me being his younger sister is probably breaking some sort of code between them. Well I'm going to get what I want and what I want is Natasha Romanoff.