Blank (EO)

G!P Reader, she/they pronouns

The music I loud and I'm trying to find my girlfriend Elizabeth Olsen. We've been on and off since I did some modeling for the twin's fashion label a few years ago. I know on and off again seems to never work, but we have been on for the past 3 years. We finally seem to figure our shit out, we even made it through 2020 lockdown. 

I finally see her and she's enjoying dancing with her sister's and I think I see Scarlett out there. So I get myself a drink before I head over to join her.  I'm heading over to where I see Ashley sitting watching her sister. 

"Hey Ash!" I have to yell over the music, she smiles excitedly and stands up giving me a hug. 

"Hey stranger!" she says and playfully smacks my arm. I wince in faux pain and she laughs. "No for real you and my sister have been in New York for a week and I've only seen Lizzie while you've been here. 

"Sorry, been busy promoting for the movie. This is the first break I've had in weeks" I apologize and she narrows her eyes at me then softens accepting my apology. She then looks over my shoulder to the dance floor and her eyes widen for a second before they go back to normal. 

She tries to hide it but I see it, so I turn around while she tries to pull me around but I see it. Lizzie kissing some guy who looks an a lot like Robbie. My heart drops but soon my anger rises. I down the rest of my drink getting up heading towards them. Ashley chasing after me, and MK sees me coming too. She steps in front of me and puts her hands on my stomach stopping me. 

"Y/N! Please calm down!" she yells over the music but she looks just as angry at Lizzie as I do. 

"I will not calm down!" I yell back and get passed her finally approaching them. I pull Robbie away. "Get the hell away from her!" 

"Y/N!" Lizzie yells shocked that I'm there. 

"Y/N you better get out of my face! Besides she kissed me!" He yells back and pushes me. 

"He's lying right?!" I question but she says nothing tears starting to fall. That's all I need to know as I walk passed all of them. Once I get outside I hear Lizzie yelling after me so I start walking down the street. 

"Y/N! Please wait!" she yells and I hear the sadness in her voice knowing that she is crying. Even when she hurts me I can't ignore her. 

"What Lizzie?" I turn around and she has tears running down her face. MK, Ashley, and Scarlett are behind her but giving us privacy. 

"It's not what it looked like." she says and I scoff. "It sure looked like you were kissing her ex! Why!? I thought we were done with all this bull shit Liz." 

"We are, I just...you've been gone a lot and I've been lonely." she says and I laugh. 

"Really?! I've been promoting my movie! You don't think I missed you when you are off doing promotions. Oh wait no because now I'm getting successful and not being your dumb model girlfriend. You think you have an excuse." I spit out at her. 

"Y/N that's not fair or true." she says as she grabs my hands. I didn't realize that she had gotten this close so I pull my hands away from her. 

"Isn't it?" I say and now I have tears falling down my cheeks. "You know what just forget it. I think we need to face that we aren't good for each other. We're done Lizzie."

"I never did this to you when you kissed MK!" She yells at me and I stop wanting to say something but I'm not paying attention as I walk off the curb and I don't see the cab coming. The car hitting me sending me flying as I brace myself hitting the pavement my head hitting the ground everything going black.

Lizzie's POV

3 months later...

Y/N is currently in a coma the doctor said she had severe brain damage. They fixed all their other injures but he say they don't know what the full damage to the brain until she wakes up.  I haven't left their side since that night only to shower and I make sure that MK or Ash is with them. I don't want them to wake up alone.

"Y/N...please wake up. I need you here with me. Please I'm so sorry." I whisper with tears in my eyes as I hold their hand. MK is sitting with us today. 

"Ugh.." I hear them groan slightly, and my head snaps up. She's waking up, they open their eyes slightly. 

"Y/N...baby." I say hugging them, once I pull away she looks up at me she furrows her eyebrows. 

"Who are you?" They say and my heart drops as I look up at MK. "I'll go get someone." 

She rushes out to get the nurse and Y/N looks down at our joined hands pulling it away. She looks scared almost so I let her hand go. Then the nurse comes in checking their vitals. 

"Y/N I'm just going to check your vitals and then the doctor will be in soon." she says and Y/N just nods. 5 minutes later the doctor enters and checks Y/N head and starts asking them questions. 

"Y/N, do you know what your name is?" she nods, "Y/N but that's only because you just told me." The doctor and nurse laugh. They answer the basic questions like the date and if they know what happened to them. She didn't know the answer to any of them. "Y/N, do you know either of these two lovely ladies?" He says pointing at me and MK but she shakes her head, "No...sorry. It's like my mind is blank."

"Alright well Y/N, due to the amount of damage to your brain from the accident you have a case of severe amnesia. I've never seen a case like this, usually someone only forgets the accident or up to the past couple months." the doctor tells us. 

"How permanent is it?" MK ask because I can't seem to find the words. 

"Only time will tell. We can do check ups every month but as of right now they are healing great. Does Y/N have any family that we can contact?" He asks and I finally speak up. 

"No she just has us, we live together in LA." The doctor nods and Y/N just stares at me. 

"But we have stayed her in New York at MK's a lot." I say

"Y/N? Would you feel comfortable coming home with us?" MK asks and she just shrugs, "Okay." 

The doctor discharges them and we head to MK's. They sit silently in the back, I've been crying off and on since she woke up. We get to MK's and I lead Y/N into the room that both of us usually stay in while we are here. 

"There's clothes in the dresser and closet for you. I will be just down the hall if you need anything." I say and I hug them. She stiffens at first but she soon slightly hugging me back. Maybe my Y/N is still in there.