You've really never done this. (Part 2)(SJ)

Y/N's POV

Scarlett

We have been at this nice quiet bar for almost an hour. We haven't stopped talking once, she is just so easy to talk to. I have a small buzz going from the couple beers that I've had. I'm not into those fruity drinks or wines, I'm a woman of simple tastes. Scarlett gave me a hard time about it, saying I was a typical jock. There were a few times when she would listen to me talk her hand would end up on my knee and move up my thigh slightly. Every time this happened I felt my heart beat faster and my breath would catch and she would just smile at me. 

Scarlett: It's getting crowded in here. 

Me: Oh um let me go close out tab and then I'll take you home. 

I get up and go close the tab at the bar. She is already at the door waiting from me. I open the door for her and she walks out. I follow her to my car I jog to get to the door to open it for her. She smiles and puts a hand on my cheek in a thankful gesture. The car ride back is quiet but not in an awkward way we are just content not to say anything. Her hand makes it to my thigh and she starts rubbing small circles. We pull up to her house, I turn the car off and when I turn to get out she stops me. 

Scarlett: Before we get out I want to just cut to the chase and say I want you to come inside with me. 

Me: Oh okay... you sure?

Scarlett: You are too cute. Yes I'm sure I wouldn't have asked. 

She opens her own door and heads to her front door. I shake off my nerves and hop out of the car to catch up to her. Once we are inside she shows me around and she escuses herself to her bedroom and I head to the bathroom. I splash some water on my face and sadly I get a little on my shirt. I curse myself, and dry my face then my hands. I head back to the main area of the house and she's in the kitchen in just a t-shirt and some pajama shorts. Showing off her delicious legs. I'm pulled out of my thoughts 

Scarlett: Do you want something to drink?

I shake my head as she walks closer to me, I'm already leaning against the counter so I couldn't back away from her even if I wanted to. She looks down at my shirt wear I got water on it and she puts her hands on my waist. She looks up to my eyes then to my lips and back up to my eyes. She is waiting for me to make the next move. I bring my hand up to her face grabbing her chin between my thumb and forefinger lifting her up as I lean in and kiss her gently. The tension in my body releases as I give into the kiss. Her tongue runs along my bottom lip and I open my mouth giving her access. I pull her closer into me and her hands are now under my shirt. My stomach tenses. She pulls her hands away and stops kissing me.

Me: I'm sorry...

Scarlett: Hey it's alright is this too much?

Me: No that felt great, I just um..

Scarlett: You've really never done this?

I blush so hard and look down at the floor. Never thought I'd be standing here in front of Scarlett Johansson telling her I'm a virgin. 

She puts her finger under my chin so I'm looking at her.

Scarlett: It's fine. I think it's great, but you being a big time athlete I would've thought you'd have plenty of girls.

Me: Well I've had one girlfriend but she couldn't handle me being very dedicated to basketball. We got close once but I got nervous. Now standing here with you I'm instantly regretting not going through with it. Because you probably don't want to take my v-card now.

She doesn't say anything she grabs my hand and we walk up to her bedroom. The only room she didn't show me. She stands in front of me and starts to take off her clothes. My heart starts beating a mile a minute. She is now just in her bra and underwear.

Scarlett: You can take off your own clothes or I can whatever you are more comfortable with. But I do want you to take off the rest of mine. I would love to be your first.

She grabs the hem of my shirt and starts to lift it up. I lift my arms up for her to take the shirt completely off. She undoes my belt and jeans, I pull them off so we are both now evenly naked. I step forward to touch her but I don't know where to start. She reaches behind her and unhooks her bra and then her thong off. While she does that I pull of my sports bra and boxer briefs off.

I take her hand and pull her flush against me and I love the feeling of her skin on mine. She walks us to her bed as I kiss her so passionately she's moaning into my mouth. We fall onto her bed and she is on top of me. I move my hands from her face down to her chest and I find her breast. I start to squeeze and pinch her nipple while I kiss and suck at her neck.

Scarlett: Oh..Y/N that f-feels amazing. 

She straddles my thigh and she is so wet that she is coating it. That makes me know she's really turned on. She rolls onto her back and she grabs my hand from her nipple. Moving me down her ribs and stomach finally reaching her hip.

Scarlett: Have you touched yourself before?

Me: Um..yes

Scarlett: I will show you what I like and then do whatever feels right.

I nod she moves my hands to her wet folds and starts to move my fingers in circles around her clit. She lets go of my hands and I continue to pleasure her. She grabs me by the back of my neck pulling me into a heated kiss. I tease her entrance with my two fingers and she pulls away looking me in the eyes.

Scarlett: I want you inside me Y/N.

I ease my fingers inside her and start to thrust slowly. I look at her and her breathing has slowed she shows a little pleasure. So I start to move faster, harder, and rub her clit with my thumb at the same time. She starts breathing heavier and her moans get louder.

Scarlett: Yes...right there!

She starts shaking and gripping the sheets. I feel her walls tighten around me and with these next thrust I curl my fingers and that when she lets go cumming on my fingers. I look down at her and I'm smiling proud of myself. She grabs me by face and kisses me.

She flips us over and starts kissing down my neck getting to my boobs sucking and licking. She doesn't stop there making her way down to my soaking wet core. Before she does she looks up at me.

Scarlett: You sure you want to do this?

Me: Yes I'm sure.

She then dips her down to my pussy and licks up my folds as her tongue makes contact with my clit. I've never felt anything like it in my life, causing me the squirm she then pins my hips down. Just a few more flicks of her tongue and I'm having the best orgasm. I couldn't even give myself this kind of orgasm. I'm trying to catch my breath and my eyes are closed. I don't realize she is back up next to me looking at me. I open my eyes and she is smiling at me.

Me: That was amazing! Thank you!

Scarlett: You're welcome. You can stay the night if you want.

Me: Thank you.

She then kisses me and cuddles up next to me. I'm so glad Scarlett Johansson was my first.