You've never done this? (SJ)

Stem Reader

Y/N's POV

I haven't ever thought I'd be at an award show let alone presenting on stage. I'm just basketball player, I shouldn't be this important. Ever since I won shot the winning of the WNBA Championship game. So when they asked me to present this award for best actress, and I'm freaking out. Starting to shake as I'm about to go on stage to present.

"You've never done this?" Scarlett Johansson says it smiling at me. Wow she's beautiful...and now I'm staring not saying anything.

"Um no ha I haven't give me a basketball and a hoop, I'm your girl but this." I state now even more nervous because I'm talking to Scarlett Johansson one of the nominees for the award I'm going to present.

"You're Y/N Y/L/N right?" She asked. I nod but then I realized I should probably talk to her.

"Yes I am. That's what they tell me at least." That get a laugh out of her. I could listen to her laugh all day but then I realized after this performance I will go on and she will need to be out in the audience. "Shouldn't you be out in the audience? I'm about to present the award your nominated for?"

"Yes but I'm enjoying watching you freak out about doing it." She says jokingly as she grabs my arm. I'm about jibe back but someone comes and gets her to take her back to her spot.  "You'll do great!" She walks off and I can't help but stare at her beautiful body.

It's time for me to go on stage and I fix my jacket before they announce my name. I walk out and I immediately see her smiling face.  I give her a small wink subtle enough that the cameras won't notice.

"Good evening everyone, it's an honor to be standing here in front of all you talented human beings! I'm just a small town basketball player who got her shot in the WNBA." Everyone laughs and a small applause goes off.

"Well now here are the nominee's for best actress. Margot Robbie, Emma Stone, Blake Lively, Emilia Clarke and Scarlett Johansson. " Once the applause dies down I say, "And the award for Best actress goes to", I open the envelope, "Scarlett Johansson!"

I start to clapping as she gets up and hugs her date. That's when my heart drops which is stupid because of course she's here with someone. Someone like her doesn't come to these without a date. She gets closer to the stage and she's holding up her dress so she doesn't trip. I then rush down to her and take her hand helping her up the stairs. I can feel her squeeze my hand in silent thanks. Once we are up on stage I let go of her hand she goes over to the podium and she does her thank you speech. She finishes she looks at me and I rush over to escort her off stage. She looks absolute giddy about her win.

"Congratulations Miss Johansson." I smile at her as I just admonish myself for calling her Miss Johansson. She laughs at me and pulls me off to the side.

"Y/N please call me Scarlett and I'm glad you were the one presenting this award." She says piercing me with the gorgeous green eyes.

"Um I'm glad I was too." I can't say anything else with her staring at me.

"Y/N are you gonna make me ask you for your phone number or you going to ask me?" She asks me bluntly.

"Oh um what about your date?" I ask scared of the answer.

"My date? Oh you me Chris? He's my best friend." She laughs  at me. 

"Oh gosh, I thought he looked familiar. Well then Scarlett can I have your number?" I ask my heart beating like crazy, and I'm fiddling with my hands. She grabs my hands to stop my from fidgeting.

"Yes Y/N you can have my phone number, now give me your phone so I can put my in there so you can call me." She says but I can't move because she still has be in shock after saying yes. She laughs and reaches in my front pocket to take out my phone. She puts in my number at puts it back in my pocket. 

"Please use that Y/N." She says kissing my cheek and walks away. I snap out of my dumb shocked state and I pull out my phone. I see the new number with her name with an trophy emoji next to it and I hit the call button. I look up to watching walk away and I see her pull her out her phone.

"Hello." She says and I can hear that she's smiling.

"Hi, so I am using your number. I was wondering if you had time for drinks right now?" I ask hopeful. She giggles on the other side of the phone and I can see her put her hand on her mouth.

"As much as I'd like that but I have to get home to my daughter." She says.

"Oh..okay." I say trying not to sound too disappointment like a high school teenager.

"Y/N you are too cute, try again." She states.

"Um tomorrow?" I ask smiling and she turns around now looking at me.

"Yes hoops pick me up at 8. Don't be late." She tells me and hangs up then walks away.

The next day 7:59 PM

I've been sitting outside Scarlett's house for the past 15 minutes so I wouldn't be late. I walk up the walkway to her door and I look at my watch and right as my watch hits 8:00. I ring the door bell and she opens the door wearing a gorgeous black dress.

"8 o'clock on the dot. How long were you out there?" She ask and I blush looking at my feet.

"15 minutes." I answer honestly. She puts her finger under my chin and makes me look at her.

"You've never done this?" She asks smiling.

I shake my head embarrassed, and I say, "No I haven't. I've had a girlfriend before but we never did the dating thing I was in high school, but after that I was focused on basketball I didn't have time for dating."

"Well lets go and I will show you everything you need to know about this dating thing." she grabs her coat and purse, locks the door and takes my hand. I open her door for her and then we are off to the bar for drinks. I can't believe I am on a date with Scarlett Johansson.

A/N: Should I do a part 2?