Why Me (NR) Last Part

*Smut Warning*

*Smut Warning*

6 Months Later

Natasha POV
Y/N has recovered from her injuries well physical injuries.

Tony made up a room for her here at the tower with the rest of us. I made sure he put her next to mine because I wanted to protect her and be close if she needed anything. I know she's still suffering emotionally and mentally. 
She woke up screaming every night those first couple months. I'd come rushing in and I'd just hold her. She always asked me to stay after.

She'd still have nightmares with me there but she told me they weren't as vivid because she could feel me holding her.

As soon as she was able to I started teaching her basic self defense and she caught on quickly. So well she asked me to train her in hand to hand combat.

I was hesitant at first because she's not ever going to be in the field again, but she looked at me with her pleading y/e/c eyes and of course I gave in.

Her and I are sparing but I'm of course holding back a lot when she swipes my legs out from underneath me she pins me down.

Me: That's good.

Y/N: You're holding back Nat! How am I supposed to actually learn and be able to take someone down if your not actually trying to take me down.

Me: Y/N/N because if I don't hold back you'd be down already. You won't need to take anyone down anyways.

Y/N: Please Nat! Put a little more effort??

I smile at her please and nod, this time when she goes to punch me I grab her wrist twist and take her to the ground with my body on top of hers.

She has her eyes closed and she's breathing hard.
I panic and put my hand to her cheek.

Me: Y/N!! Hey hey open your eyes. It's me Nat, look at me!

Y/N opens her eyes but still is heavily breathing and she's in the middle of having a panic attack. I gently put both hands on her cheeks and then next thing I know I press my lips to hers.

She immediately holds her breath, I can feel her release all the tension in her body. I wish I could stay like this but I pull away.

Y/N: Why'd you do that?

Me: You were having a panic attack, and I read somewhere that if you hold your breath it helps stop the panic attack. So when I kissed you..you held your breath.