Six Months (NR)

Fem Reader

Fem Reader

Natasha's POV

Y/N and I broke up about 6 months ago. She left the Avengers because of it. She was the best thing to happen to me but I let her slip through my fingers.

Steve: Nat you gonna be okay watching?
I just nod at him I can't left them see I'm still hurting.

Y/N has always been amazing at singing and she started to get known. Tonight she was singing at some awards show. Wanda told us about it as her and Y/N are best friends.

Wanda: She's on!

(AN Listen to Empty Space by James Arthur)

Y/N Singing:

I don't see you
You're not in every window I look through
And I don't miss you
You're not in every single thing I do
I don't think we're meant to be
And you are not the missing piece
I won't hear it
Whenever anybody says your name
And I won't feel it
Even when I'm burstin' into flames
I don't regret the day I left
I don't believe that I was blessed
I'm probably lyin' to myself, again
I'm alone in my head
Looking for love in a stranger's bed
But I don't think I'll find it
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I wanna tell all my friends
But I don't think they would understand
It's something l've decided
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
Space, space
This empty space
Space, space
This
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I've been drinking
I've been doing things I shouldn't do
Overthinking
I don't know who I am without you
I'm a liar and a cheat
I let my ego swallow me
And that's why I might never see you again
I'm alone in my head
Looking for love in a stranger's bed
But I don't think I'll find it
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I wanna tell all my friends
But I don't think they would understand
It's something l've decided
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
Space, space
This empty space
Space, space
This
'Cause only you could fill this empty space
I couldn't make you love me?
Couldn't make you love me?

I couldn't make you love me?
I couldn't make you love me? (space, space)
Couldn't make you love me?

Everyone is silent and they look at me to see my reaction because those lyrics were very specific.

I can't stand being in the room with everyone staring at me. I get up and ignore Steve trying to talk to me. The tears are streaming down my face without permission. I need to find her I can't stand this pain and obviously her pain that I caused.

Y/N's POV

That was the first time I've ever sang that song. The crowd loves it but I don't know how I feel about singing it because I have a feeling that she was listening. I still love Natasha Romanoff with all my heart but she doesn't.

I'm heading to my hotel now and my phone starts ringing I smile at Wanda's name.

Me: Hello witchy
Wanda: Hi there. Didn't know you were going to sing that one?
Me: I was but I just felt like singing it. Was she watching?
Wanda: She was...and she left as soon as it was finished.
Me: She needs to know what she did. Besides you are the only ones that know it's about her.
Wanda: Well everyone in the compound knows it's about her now.
Me: I have to go Wands, I'll call you tomorrow okay?
Wanda: Okay Y/N/N.

I'm in front of my hotel. I feel tears about to fall but I take a deep breath and I get out of the car then head up to my room.

I finished up my shower and am getting my boxers and sports bra on when I here a knock on my door. 'Weird must be a mistake' I get to the door and look through the peephole and my heart stops. I open the door to see Natasha standing there looking so incredibly beautiful.

Nat: Hi.
Me: Natasha..wwhat are you doing here?
Nat: Can I come in?

I hold the door open and step aside for her to walk in. When she walks by her scent hits my nose and I close my eyes and take it in. It just reminds me of how much I miss her. I follow her into the room and she sits on my bed. I lean against the dresser and cross my arms.

She looks at me and I think I see the red rims around her eyes. She's been crying...

Me: Natasha seriously what are you doing her and how did you know I was staying here.
Natasha: Y/N you really think I can't find out where you were staying? She smirks and continues, I'm so sorry I miss you Y/N I haven't stopped thinking about you since you left and I know it took a song for me to realize this but I love you.
Me: Six months Natasha it's been six months since we broke up and I left. Then six months of me telling you I love you and you not telling me. You not showing any emotions towards me. What makes you think that you saying it now will make me come crawling back to you?

She gets up from the bed and walks up to me. Her hand touches my cheek softly and I can't help but close my eyes and lean into her touch.

Natasha: Moya lyubov' please forgive me.

She reaches up and puts her lips on mine. I kiss her back with passion and need. I pull back after a few seconds to catch my breath.

Me: Natalia...damn I missed that but things have to be different you need to talk to me and not push me away anymore.
Natasha: Yes I promise I will show you how much I love you everyday until I die.
Me: I love you. I never stopped.
Nat: Worst 6 months of my life. I love you Y/N.

AN: Another one for you guys. Let me know what you think and still taking requests. Also thinking about writing a book.