Jealously (WM) Part 3

Y/N POV
Tonight's my date with Kate. I'm so excited for it but I also feel a little guilty for sleeping with Wanda last night. I just can't resist her. I know my feelings for her haven't totally gone, but she doesn't want to leave Vision for me.

I decided to keep my outfit simple with jeans and a flannel. I'm walking to Kate's room when I run into Nat.
Nat: Looking good Y/N/N. Big date with Kate?
Y/N: Yeah
I said with a blush. She just smirks at me but then she turns serious.

Nat: So why did I hear Wanda's voice making some other noises last night?
Me: Umm well...
Nat: Y/N I'm not one to judge but you were miserable when she left you. I don't want you to hurt anymore. Go have fun with Kate and out Wanda out of your mind.
Me: I will.
Nat: Here's some flowers for her because apparently you forgot how to show up to a first date with a girl like Kate.
Me: Thanks Nat!

I had a strange feeling that we were being watched and usually that only happened with Wanda was near by because after us being together for as long as we were she left an imprint on me and I don't even think she realized that she did it. I walked on to Kate's room and took a deep breath and knocked.

She opened the door and looked amazing. I handed her the flowers and she smiled and took them. She ran back into her room and put them in a vase. I held out my hand and she grabbed it and we were off.

Wanda's POV
8 weeks later
Y/N has been going out with Kate now and it's driving me crazy. I know I really don't have a right to be jealous since I broke up with her and I'm with Vision.
Vision has been really distant lately at first I just blamed it on him not fully understanding what human emotions and relationships are supposed to be. But I explained it to him but he still is distant.

I really do miss Y/N almost everyday since I ended it. I just needed to explore the feelings I had for Vision. I feel like they were more a connection because of the mind stone but I feel like I can't just leave vision for Y/N now. That night that Kate first kissed Y/N stirred something inside me that I had never felt before and I had to be with her and I realized my feelings for her were more than just missing her. I still love her, and so I seduced her in ways I knew she couldn't resist and it was amazing.

I am now on the bathroom floor throwing up the entire contents of my stomach into the toilet. I am trying to figure out what I ate to make me feel like this. Then I'm doing the math in my head and my period is late. I knew I should have let Y/N pull out that night but I missed the feeling of her inside me and I was no longer on birth control since I got together with Vision. I went out to get a couple pregnancy tests.

Y/N POV

Kate and I just got back from out date. We haven't had sex yet I've been wanting to go slow with her. She knows about my condition and she doesn't care. She actually is turned on by it. So we have just been making out. We walk back into the compound and I can feel Wanda. She's actually trying to make me feel her this time. I shake my head and push her out, she use to work with me on that just to see if she could be pushed out.

Me: Do you want to go to your room and watch a movie?
Kate: Yes!
She said with enthusiasm and I just smile at her kissing her cheek.

As soon as we are through her door. I just get the door closed and she is kissing me. I pick her up and walk us to the bed. I set her down gentle and I crawl on top of her. I start kissing her with more fever and need. She reaches under my shirt and I take that cue and pull of my shirt. I reach under her dress she's wearing and feel her wetness through her underwear. She moans into my mouth.
Her hands are on my pants and unbuttons them. She reaches inside my boxers and then I hear a voice in my head. "Y/N I really need to talk to you!"

Me: Fuck!
Kate: What? Did I do something wrong?
Me: No no I'm sorry but I'm not feeling well. Can I have a raincheck?
Kate: Oh of course are you alright?
Me: Oh yes it's just a headache. I'm just gonna head back to my room and sleep it off. I'll talk to you tomorrow?
Kate: Of course.

I get up and button my pants and give her peck on the lips. I rush out the room and get to my room and Wanda is sitting there on my bed. She's messing with her fingers and she only does that when she's nervous about something so I hold off on my anger that I currently had. I kneel down in front of her and grab her hands.

Me: Wanda? What's wrong?
Wanda: Please don't hate me....
Me: Why would I hate you?
Wanda: I'm pregnant.