What's gonna happen to me? (WM)

Female Stud Reader

Y/N's POV

"Ahh!!!" I scream out in pain falling to the ground. I'm looking around and see a blur of black disappear. I need to move, I'm a sitting duck. I manage to stand up the pain in my side is blinding, I hear a shot go off and my leg gives out. "FUCK!!" I can't move between the pain in my side and the gun shot to my leg.

"Y/N!! Who's has eyes on her!?" Wanda panics in my ear. "I'm on my way!" I reach down to put pressure on the bleeding. I'm going to die here another gun shot and I close my eyes prepared for to die. I can feel my eyelids but it never comes, then someone slides next to me. "Y/N! Eyes on me!" She says and she slides my belt off wrapping it around my thigh as a tourniquet when she tightens it.

"AHH!!" I yell out again, and Wanda comes into my ear again. "Nat! What is going on!?"

"She's losing a lot of blood we need to wrap this up guys." She says and she notices my uniform is ripped on her side and bloody. She lifts it up and gasps. "N-Nat...what is it?" I get out and she looks up at me quickly but grabs a dressing from her pocket pushing it down on my side. I wince and then it all goes black.

I gasp my eyes shooting open as I look around panicking. "Hey breathe Y/N!" I see Nat putting her hands on my face trying to calm me down. Friday will you notify Wanda that I need her here asap." "Yes, Agent Romanoff." I see Bruce run over to me. I'm still hyperventilating even with Nat trying to calm me. She puts an oxygen mask on me.

"Is she okay?! I knew I shouldn't have left her!" Wanda comes in panicking, she sees me awake as she smiles but it falls when she sees me hyperventilating. She runs up to me and sits on the bed pulling off the mask. "Baby, it's alright I need you to calm down." I focus on her eyes and her touch. I calm down and she strokes my face. Her touch always calms me down even when I'm not having a full on panic attack like right now.

"What happened last thing I remember was Nat putting a dressing on my side. Then everything went black." I say then she looks at Bruce.

"Well you passed out from the blood loss we got you back here in time to fix your leg. And your side wound is um..." He trails off and I furrow my brows then look back at Wanda. She's now has her hand on my side right over the dressing.

"What's wrong?" I ask and they don't answer. "Isn't it just another gun shot wound?" Still not answer and I speak directly to Wanda. "Wands? What aren't you telling me? I was shot twice?" She shakes her head. "Will someone just spit it out!" I yell making her jump.

"Sweetheart, you were only shot in the leg. We don't really know how you got the side wound. It's um..." Wanda can't seem to get it out so I lift her hand lifting my shirt and pulling down the dressing. "W-what is that?" I see a huge nasty bite mark.

"So you didn't see what bit you?" Nat asks and I shake my head, "No I thought I was shot twice. But I did notice that my side one burned and that's why it distracted me enough to get shot in the leg."

"I've been researching bites but I'm not seeing anything close to the yours. It's larger than the standard bear or wolf bite. Plus I think you would've noticed a bear or wolf come at you. But it does resemble bites of not of normal animal bites." Bruce explains and Wanda speaks up, "Are you saying this might be supernatural? Like a werewolf bite?"

I snap my head to look at her, "Wait a minute, werewolf? Baby, do you really think that's possible?"

"Dorogoy, I have magical powers, I've fought aliens. I'm starting to think anything is possible." She says and I shrug my shoulders in agreement. She's puts her hand back on my bite mark stroking it lightly with her thumb. I can tell she's worried and feeling guilty that she wasn't there to keep me safe even though I can take care of myself but my lack of powers, super soldier serum, and not a god. Has her constantly worried about me going on missions. I just have the skills that Nat has taught me ever since I was recruited by her and Steve after they found out I have better hacking skills than Tony Stark himself.

I grab her chin with my thumb and forefinger lifting her head up to look at me. "This wasn't your fault, you couldn't have predicted me getting bitten. I didn't even see it coming, so stop blaming yourself sweetheart." She nods with tears in her eyes. "Y/N, are you sure you didn't see anything." Nat breaks in and wipe away the tears that fell. "I mean there was like a black blur but I couldn't get a good look at it before I was shot." She nods and stands up leaving me and Wanda alone.

"Come on, cuddle with me." I open my arm up on the opposite side of my injuries. She hesitates but I look at her with my best puppy dog eyes. She rolls her eyes but gives in and cuddles up keeping her hand on my bite mark. I know she still feels guilty so I decide to lighten the mood. "You know I thought the next time I'd have a bite mark it would be from you." She giggles looking up at me and kissing me, I mean really kissing me. She lightly bites my bottom lip to drive home my point. She cuddles up into me again and my brain runs away from me about the possibility of me maybe becoming a werewolf in the future. We don't know a thing about werewolf's except from the things I see in movies and tv shows. There a multiple ways they turn or only turn once and if I get mad I could turn. I don't want to ever hurt Wanda and with this situation I could.

"Your thoughts are loud, baby. I'm trying not to read them but they are getting louder by the second. What's going on?" Wanda speaks up and I take a deep breath. "What's going to happen to me Wands?"