I'm in trouble

G!P Reader

Y/N'S POV

Trying my best to keep up with Natasha while she is training me on hand to hand combat. She is really hard to fight especially for Steve but then there's me who relies on my abilities of super speed and invisibility. I was given these powers from Hydra when I was kidnapped at the age of 10. That's where I met my girlfriend Wanda, her Pietro and I were held together. I was awkward and shy but Wanda made me feel special. I would make sure to protect her at all costs. Whenever they would be too rough with her and Pietro was doing his own "training" I would step in an protect her. Once we were free from them and joined the Avengers after Ultron she I comforted her when her brother died. That then turned into us being together.

Distracted by my thoughts of Wanda, Natasha pinned me to the floor. "Y/N where is your head at?" she asked "You normally wouldn't let that happen even without your powers." She's smiling down at me straddling me.

"Uh no where." I lie terribly and she laughs. I always thought Natasha was so gorgeous and there would be nights when Wanda was off on a mission I'd think about Natasha. I'd get off to thoughts of her and then feel incredibly guilty after. She always is flirting with me but I just think she is having fun and that is her personality. Now that I'm thinking about her and me getting off I can feel my lower half growing and I think she felt it too because she looks down my stomach then jumps up off of me. I get up and use my super speed to race of out the training room.

I'm in my room now with a raging hard on and no matter what I do or think about it doesn't go away. I even took the coldest shower still standing at attention, so the only thing that's left is to handle it myself which I haven't done since Wanda and I first started messing around.

I start to imagine Wanda and stroke myself. I still am so attracted to Wanda and I love her so much so she still gets me off. Then Natasha jumps into my fantasy so I'm imagining myself with both of them. I'm getting closer to my climax when the door opens and Wanda comes walking in.  I cover myself up but it's too late she's already seen what I was doing.

With a sly smile on her face, "Hi baby, I would say what's up but I already know."

I cover my face up and groan, " Wanda please don't laugh at me."

"Oh sweetheart it's okay if you need to relieve yourself while I'm gone, but you knew I was coming home tonight. You couldn't wait?" she asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Um yes I can wait but I got an unexpected boner and I couldn't make it go away. Plus you're early." I defend myself.

"When did this unexpected boner happen." she asks putting her hand on my thigh on top of the covers.

How do I say this to her without offending her or making her mad. "Well um I was training with Natasha and she pinned me to the matt because I was distracted by thinking about you. She asked me about where my head was at and when she asked she was straddling me and-"

"You got a one because she was on top of you." she finishes my sentence. I look at her and then hang my head down ashamed. "Hey it's okay baby, I know you think she's attractive and you fantasize about her."

"What?" I question her. "When you fall asleep before me and I'm watching my sitcoms you start moaning in her sleep so I look into your head and see you dreaming about her." she says calmly.

"Oh um you aren't upset about that?" I ask her. She shakes her head, "No, she is very hot and I've seen her flirt with you."

"Oh okay." I say as she runs her hand up my thigh getting closer to my member and it is still hard. She reaches for the blanket pulling it back and then there's a knock on our door. I sigh and roll my eyes leaning my head against the head board.

"Hey Nat." she says looking back at me with a mischievous grin. Her voice then comes into my head. Should we invite her to stay? I shake my head frantically at her.

"Hey um I was just wanting to come and check on Y/N. I haven't seen her since training and she got up so suddenly and sped out of there..." she says awkwardly to Wanda. I'm sure she didn't think Wanda was going to be here and she wanted to talk to me about it.

"Oh you mean when she got a hard on from you being on top of her?" Wanda blurts out and my look at her in shock.  "Wanda!"

"Nat why don't you come in. I actually want to talk to you about something." my girlfriend lets her in and she closes the door behind her and walks back over to me. Me still being in just a sports bra and but I feel my boner going away.

"Nat I'm sorry, but Wanda figured it out." I say apologetically then Wanda speaks up. "Oh yeah plus Y/N here has a little crush on you and I know you have a crush on her as well."

"Maximoff you've been in my head again haven't you?!" she shouts angrily. "No no Nat I just see the way you look at her and I can tell by the way you look at me there's a little something for both of us."

Wanda doesn't seem like she would have this confidence but when it comes to sex she's like this whole different person. Wanda is now striding up to Nat and she grabs her hand pulling her to the bed sitting in the middle at my feet. Before Nat or I can say anything my girlfriend kisses her. Nat is taken aback at first but then she starts kissing her back. I sit up straighter and watch as Wanda moves her hands up Natasha's thighs reaching the hem of her shirt. She lifts it up and they separate so she pulls the shirt completely off. They continue to kiss and Nat pulls off Wanda's shirt.

Nat pushes Wanda onto her back and Wanda is unbuttoning Nat's jeans while Nat does Wanda's. They are both now down to their bra and underwear. But not for long Wanda pulls her own underwear down and Natasha takes that opportunity to kiss now her stomach kissing each thigh before diving into Wanda's wet core. My boner is back and I reach under the blanket and start stroking myself. Wanda moaning enjoying being ate out while I watch. She comes with one finally flick of Natasha's tongue. Wanda looks over to me and smiles

"Nat why don't you go let Y/N have a taste." Wanda smiles and Nat pulls the blanket away from my lap and she smiles seeing my hand on my cock. She climbs onto my lap with just her underwear between us I feel her wetness through them she kisses me and then she starts to  grinds up and down my length. I hear the bedside table open and shut, Wanda must be getting a condom for me. I kiss down Nat's neck and unhook her bra. Nat says something like we don't need one and that's when I get impatient and flip Natasha on her back and pull her underwear off in one motion. I line up to her entrance but Wanda stops me.

"Dorogoy get on your back, we are going to ride you. I want your mouth on me and she's going to ride that big dick of yours." She orders and I do as I'm told and then Nat first lowers herself onto me her wet slick heat soaking me. She doesn't start moving till Wanda has lowered herself onto my face. I get to work licking my girlfriend and Nat starts riding me hard and fast. I try my best to concentrate on my task but her tight pussy gripping me has me on the edge of busting. I hear Nat's moans being muffled my Wanda's kisses and I grab hold of Nat's waist and I lift her up and slam up into her. I can feel Wanda's legs shaking getting closer so I double my efforts. I can feel Nat getting closer too so thirst harder into her and that's when I feel her cry out and juices squirt all of my cock almost sending me into my climax then Wanda cries out my name and she pulls on my hair that sends my over the edge and I bust deep inside Nat.

"Fuck..." I breath out as Nat and Wanda climb off of me. Wanda gives me a sweet kiss and pats my cheek, "Good girl."

"Well I wasn't note expecting that coming in here." Nat states as she gets dressed. I look lift up on my elbows and ask, "Was that okay?"

"That was more than okay. I wanted to do that for long time but I wasn't sure how Wanda would feel about it. It turns out she definitely wanted it." She says smiling with a blush on her face.

"To think it just took my Y/N getting a hard on for you in the training room." Wanda laughs heading to the bathroom. I get up off the bed through on some boxers and walk over to Nat and whisper, "Are you sure that was okay?" She puts a hand on my cheek and stands up on her toes and kisses me. "Yes it was amazing and maybe next time it could just be me and you." She kisses my cheek and walks out.

Wow I'm in trouble.

A/N: Wanted some Nat and Wanda action for you guys. Let me know what you think.