Please don't hurt her (EO)

Masc reader

Masc reader

Y/N's POV

Lizzie and I have been going out for about a year now.
We met on the set of MOM. I was just an extra, I was doing it to help earn money while I was going to school to be a paramedic. I was one of the guards in the movie that she "killed". I was actually pretty funny we had to do that take more than once because she accidentally hit me in the face. It was totally my fault I was standing too close to her. She doesn't know that though I actually did it on purpose so she would notice me. Well let's just say it obviously worked.

We are hand in hand walking back to my car from a small movie theater that plays old movies. It's late and a little cold so I have her pulled close to me to keep her warm.

Lizzie: I love how warm you are. My personal heater.
Me: Yes ma'am.

I kiss her head and that's when she's yanked from me and I see a gun to her head.

Guy: Give me your wallet and purse!

He yanks her purse from her a little too hard.

Me: Whoa man, just calm down!
Guy: Hurry up!
Me to Lizzie: Baby it's gonna be okay I promise.

I reach in my back pocket and pull out my wallet. I slowly hand it to him. He takes it quickly but he doesn't take let her go.

Me: Come on man you got out money just let her go.

He takes a closer look at Lizzie, I've been avoiding using her name because I know he'd know her. But he's finally realizing who she is.

Guy: Huh look what we have her Ms Elizabeth Olsen with her freak. Maybe I should show her who she should be with and not some freak show.
Me: No you son of a bitch don't you dare hurt her!

I move toward him and he grabs her tighter and points the gun at me. I stop dead in my tracks

Guy: I wouldn't if I were you

He is starting to pull her away. Meanwhile when he was talking to me and not paying attention to me Lizzie somehow managed to call 911 and kept the speaker muffled. We all here sirens and he looks back and I rush forward to grab Lizzie. It scares him and BANG!   Instant pain hits my chest and I'm falling to the ground.

Lizzie: Y/N!!

I'm holding a hand to my chest and I'm having a hard time breathing. The guy runs away leaving me and Lizzie alone.

Lizzie: Y/N! Baby stay with me please.
Me: Liz..I I...need you to put pressure on the wound..
She has tears running down her face and she shakes her head: I I can't..
Me: Yyes...you can..you have to..or or I'm gonna bleed out. You have to do it.

I grab her hands and put them in the wound press down. I feel her actually starting to push down on her own.
Me: That's it baby you're doing good.

The sirens are louder now and I hear tires screeching to a stop. Then I here a police officer calling on the radio for an ambulance.
Officer: Ma'am I need you to move.
Lizzie: NO! She told me I need to put pressure on the wound.

I smile at that and then say It's okay baby..yyyou..ca..
Then it goes black

Lizzie's POV

She closes her eyes and her hand falls to the ground instead of being on mine.

Me: Baby! Baby! Wake up!

The officer next to me checks her pulse
Officer: I've got no pulse. Ma'am I need you to move!
His partner pulls me off her and they start doing compressions. I'm crying now and I don't hear the ambulance pull up. They are talking in medical terms that I don't understand. The paramedics take over CPR and one of them puts pads on her chest and they shock her not once but three times in between them they are continuing compressions. After the third shock she wakes up and coughing.
They get her ready to go in the ambulance. I follow after them and get in the ambulance with her.

Hours later...

I've been in the waiting room for I don't know how long. Y/N doesn't have any family it's just me. Luckily MK was in town so I called her and she's been here since I called her to tell her what happened. I have been off and on crying. Finally a doctor comes out asking for the family of Y/N.

Me: I'm her girlfriend. And before you say I can only talk to family she doesn't have anyone else.
Doctor:
Okay, well Y/N's bullet penetrated her heart and some of her lung so we had to repair that. She was touch and go a few times but she is stable and is in the ICU. I can take you to see her if you'd like.

I nodded as he leads me back to her room. She has a tube down her throat and wires everywhere. I walk over and sit down grabbing her hand.

Me: How long does she need to have to breathing tube?
Doctor: Till we know she can breath in her own. I'll have a someone bring in a bed for you.
Me: Thank you.

I break down again crying.
Me: Bubs please come back to me. You need to breath on her own. I need you here with me.

Y/N's POV
3 months later

I wake up in a panic I'm trying to breath but the tube down me throat is preventing me. I try to take a breath but the machine isn't letting me. I'm trying to pull at it and I'm groaning loudly. I looking around and see Lizzie

Lizzie: NURSE!!

The nurse comes running in with the doctor. He grabs my hand away from my face.

Doctor: Y/N you need to stop fighting the tube and stop trying to pull it out.

I'm crying now and I see Lizzie crying as well.

Doctor: We are going to take it out but I need you to stop fighting me.

I nodded and they get to work taking it out. Once it's out I sigh in relief, I look over at Lizzie she's still crying with her face in her hands.

Me: Hey baby

Me: Hey baby....
My voice is more raspy so it comes out as a whisper but she heard me so she looks up with puffy red eyes. She walks up to my bed and grabs my hand.

Lizzie: You're awake.
Me: I'm awake.

A/N: Another one shot for you guys. Let me know what you think.