Jealousy (WM) Part 1

Y/N G!P

Y/N POV Wanda left me for Vision over a year ago now

Y/N POV
Wanda left me for Vision over a year ago now. I was heartbroken, I should've seen the signs..they were always spending time together she would tell me they were just friends. She then would distract me with sex, but then the sex stopped and she ended it. Nat my best friend has been there for me always especially after the break up. She was always trying to get me to do things to keep my mind busy. It helped a lot but there were still times where my mind would think about her. Finally I feel like I have gotten over it and moved on.

Tony was throwing one of his parties I showed up a little late because I had a mission just some recon nothing serious. I got dressed in my nicer dress shirt and slacks, I decided to throw I a tie. Who knows I might meet someone, I think I'm ready to get back out there.

The elevator doors open and the party is in full swing. I make my way over to the bar for a drink and Nat is making her own.

Me: Do you think you could whip something up for me?
Nat: Sure thing. What's with the tie?
Me: Is it too much?
Nat: No it's just that you have a couple of girls watching you.
Me: What?
I don't look around to not make it obvious.
Nat: Well let's just say there's not only an ex girlfriend but someone else that can't seem to keep their eyes off you.
Me: Wanda doesn't want me it's been a year, and don't be so mysterious about the other one Nat!

She just hands me a drink and winks at me as she walks away.
I can't help but glance at Wanda a few times but she hasn't left Vision's side even though he hasn't paid any attention to her. I also notice how beautiful Kate looks in her black dress. I've had a couple drinks but not enough to be drunk just a good buzz.

Tony has had more than a few as he shouts for the group that's left mostly just us avengers to play a game.
I roll my eyes as I sit down next to Nat.

Me: So what game has he picked for us?
Nat: Truth or dare of course.

I roll my eyes but prepare myself for anything.

Tony: Romaniff, truth or dare?
Nat: Dare.
Tony: I dare you to sit on the person you think is most attractive lap.
She rolls her eyes and gets up. I expect her to go over to either Steve or Thor, but am very surprised much like everyone else to see her move my hands from my lap and sit down.
Nat whispers in my ear: Don't be so shocked, Wanda and Kate aren't the only one who noticed you.

I just smile and take a drink of my beer.

Nat: Kate, Truth or Dare?
Kate: Um truth.
I squeeze her side discreetly and she just pats my leg.
Nat: Do you have a crush on someone in this room?
Kate: Yes.

I let out a breath thankful that she didn't get specific with her question.
After a few rounds of the boys doing stupid dares and small truths.
It's Nat's turn to ask a truth or dare.

Nat: Kate, Truth or Dare?
Kate: Dare
Nat: I dare you to kiss the person you admitted to having earlier.

Kate takes a deep breath and walks towards me and Nat who is still sitting on my lap. She is standing right in front of us, and she bends down and puts her hand on my cheek and kisses me. I feel Nat get off my lap and sit down but Kate is still kissing me and I'm kissing her back. I didn't realize that I had pulled Kate onto my lap.

I heard someone clear their throat and then Nat's elbow to the ribs before I pulled away. Kate got off my lap and nearly ran from the room. Everyone looking at me and I looked around the room but didn't see Wanda either.

Nat: Well that was interesting.
Me: Um I think I'm gonna head to bed.

I'm heading to Kate's room to make sure she's okay and to talk about what just happened. I knock on her door and she opens the door. She's got tears in her eyes.
Me: Kate! What's wrong?
I pull her into my arms.
Kate: Y/N I'm sorry to just spring that on you.
Me: Hey it's alright it was a dare and plus did you see me complaining.
She laughs at that and looks at me with a smile back on her face.
I bring her closer and I place a gentle kiss on her lips and she kisses me back. We kiss for a few seconds more and then she pulls away.

Kate: Y/N what does this mean?
Me: I don't know but how about we just take it day by day. Would you like to go on a date with me?
Kate: I would like a lot.
Me: Good, how about tomorrow night?
Kate: Sounds perfect! See you then Y/N.
I give her a quick kiss on the cheek and leave her room.

I'm heading back to my room and as soon as I walk through the door Wanda is standing in front of me with a look I've never seen before. Then her lips are on mine in a heated kiss, and I'm being shoved again the door.