I'm marrying both of you. (SC)

Fem Reader

Fem Reader

Y/N's POV
Scarlett and I have been dating for 8 months, I love her with all my heart plus I love her daughter Rose to death. I've been thinking about asking her to marry me but I know that I want to ask little Rose for her blessing. I want her involved in the proposal so I told Scar I wanted to pick up her up from school and take her to get ice cream while she did some work.

It's 3 pm, and I'm standing outside of the school waiting for Rose. She sees me and she has this huge smile on her face.

Rose: Y/N!!!

Me: Rose peddle!

I pick her up and spin her around. I don't usually pick her up so I can see why she is so excited.  I put her down and she grabs my hand.

Rose: How come you picked me up today? Mommy didn't tell me.

Me: I thought I should take you on one of our dates. Want some ice cream?

Rose: Yes!

We get our cones and we pick a table outside. She is telling me about her day she is talking a mile a minute and it's the most absolute cutest thing. Once there's a break in her stories. I take this opportunity to ask her how she would feel about me asking her mom to marry her.

Me: Rose peddle? I'd like to ask you something.

Rose: Okay.

Me: How would you feel about me asking your mom to marry me?

Rose: Like be wife and wife?

Me: Yes exactly like that but I'm marry both of you.

Rose: YES!! Mommy is so happy with you! I want you to be my other Mama.

She jumps into my arms completely disregarding the rest of her cone. I laugh and hold her tight. It's time for the second part of our date.

Me: Do you want to go pick out a ring for mom?

She nod enthusiastically. I throw the cones away and we head off to the jewelry stores. She's so excited to pick a pretty ring for her mom. She's taking it really serious she's asking to look at all different kinds of rings and she's making me look at them closely. I finally see one and I ask for it to be pulled out. Once I hold it in my hand I know this is the ring.

Me: Rose I think this is the one for Mommy.

Rose: Oooo yes that one is beautiful.

Me: Okay I'll take this one. Rose I have a plan to ask your mom tonight but I want you to help me.

Rose: Okay! This is going to be the best!

Me: Let's go make a sign and then we will make her dinner.

A couple hours later we Rose has made her sign and I made spaghetti (Rose's pick). I hear Scar's car door shut and I tell Rose to go put her sign away for later. She runs off as soon as Scarlett opens the door.

Scarlett: Hey baby. Oh it smells so good in here. You made me dinner?

Rose: We both did! You deserve a nice meal to come home too. It was Y/N's idea!

Scarlett kisses Rose on the cheek and hugs her. I love seeing them interact it's so cute. She tells her to go get washed up for dinner and then she comes up wraps her arms around my waste and kisses me hard.

Scar: Thank you so much! This is amazing.

Me: It's nothing special just spaghetti. Rose wanted to help so I thought this would be easiest for us.

Scar: No it means a lot because I worked all day and you picked up Rose, made dinner for us. That is the best thing for a mother sometimes. I love you.

Me: Well you're welcome and I love you.

We enjoy dinner Rose is telling Scarlett about her day at school and she told her we had ice cream. Once we finish dinner I give Rose a wink which is the signal I told her when she should get the sign. I start to pick up the dishes from the table and Scarlett gets up to help.

Me: No no sweetheart I'll do it.

I wash the dishes and I see Rose coming back slowly with the sign. That's when I grab the ring box and put it in dress pocket. I nod at Rose, and she comes into view.

Rose: Mommy I want to show you the drawing that Y/N and I made today.

Scar: Of course sweetie.

Rose turns the sign around and it reads. "Mommy, Will you marry Y/N?"

I am standing behind Scarlet as she reads. I hear her gasp then I pull out the ring box and get done on one knee as she is still sitting she turns around she looks down at me. I open the box and she has tears in her eyes?

Me: Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, you and Rose are my life now. I love you both with all my heart and being. You have accepted me into your life and you trust me with Rose. I wouldn't want anything more for my life but to be with you two for the rest of it. So Scar will you marry me?

Scar: Yes! Of course! 

I slide the ring on her left hand. She puts her hands on my face and kisses me with so much love and passion my heart is literally beating out of my chest. We hear Rose cheering behind us so we pull apart and I invited her to join us for a group hug.

Rose: YAY! Mommy is going to marry you Y/N!!

Me: Yes mommy is going to marry me.

Scar: I love you

Me: I love you both.