What's gonna happen to me? Part 2 (WM)

Y/N's POV

"What's gonna happen to me?" I ask scared out of my mind. Tears streaming down my face. She pulls my head towards her hold me close. "I don't know sweetheart but I'm here for you and we will figure it out together."

The next night I'm standing in the bathroom in my boxers and my sports bra. I pull the dressing away from my side but to my surprise the wound is completely healed. "Wanda!!" I yell out for my girlfriend.

She runs in panicked, "What's wrong sweetheart!?" I turn to face her showing her my side that is supposed to have my bite mark. She scrunches her eyebrows and walks in putting her hand on my side. Goosebumps appear on my skin just like always when she touches me.

"It's gone?" She questions more to herself than to me. She's just staring at my side still running her fingers over my skin.

"Baby, I'm scared this has to mean something. What if I'm a werewolf now. We know nothing about them. Am I just the one that turns on the full moon or am I the one the can turn whenever I want or am I going to turn when I get angry or my heartbeat gets to fast when we are being intimate? What if I hurt you?" I ramble and as I'm rambling I start hyperventilating again. She tries talking me down but it's not working.

She pulls me down crashing our lips together. I hold my breath for a minute and then I kiss her back. She always knows how to calm me. She stops the kiss and strokes my face.

"We can't think about what ifs dorogoy. We can research and since the full moon is next week we can put you in the old Hulk cell. We'll monitor your heart and anger but you've never really been an angry person anyway. It will be alright, I'm here for you every step of the way." She says and I nod.

She grabs my hand pulling me to bed. She climbs in and makes me lay down with her. She cuddles up next to me and she rubs my side and I fall asleep to her gentle touch.

I'm startled away but our alarm blaring in my ears it feels like there's a loudspeaker pushed up against my ears. I'm sitting up holding my head. "Turn it off!" I yell and then I feel hands on my arms rubbing them. "Y/N, I turned it off. It's alright, you're okay." She soothes me.

I look up at her and my ears no longer hear the loud alarm. Well that was weird but now I can hear Nat and Steve sparring in the training room a floor down from us and across the compound. I can here the sprinklers clearly watering the lawn, I can here Tony tinkering in the lab. I can hear Wanda's heart beating so fast in her chest it's like I have a stethoscope pressed to her chest plus her blood running through her veins. I look back as her and see she's concerned, "Y/N what's going on?"

"I can hear everything Wanda." I say and she questions me and I tell her everything I'm hearing. "That's what it's like in my head when I first got these powers I can hear everyone's thoughts it helps if you focus on one thing you won't get overwhelmed with all the sounds."

I do what she says and I close my eyes focusing on her heart and all the other sounds disappear. I open my eyes smiling and she smiles back. "What did you focus on?" She asks and I put my hand over her heart. She answers me with a kiss, "Let's go eat some breakfast." I nod speechless after that kiss. I get up get dressed for training with Nat and Wanda gets dressed for her session as well.

I move to the door and I pull on the door handle and it breaks right off. I show her the handle in my hand with a shocked expression. She takes it from my hand and uses her magic to open the door.

As the day goes on I'm doing a lot better sparring with Nat with my new found strength and it surprised her too but she still beat me with her experience.

"Nice job Y/L/N. What's with the new strength? Is it from the bite?" She asks and I shrug. She tosses me a towel and water. I look around the training room noticing we are the only ones left.

"By the way, you seemed okay with the bite. How is it?" Nat asks, I lift my shirt and she touches where it was and I look down when she runs her hands over where it was.

"Weird huh?" I say and she just nods.
"I can now hear stuff that's not even in the same room clearly and I..." I say pausing when I smell something familiar and I take a big sniff. My eyes widen when I realize that I can smell Wanda's arousal.
"Y/N, what else?" Nat asks and I come back to reality. "Um Nat, I got to um I gotta go."

I rush out of the training room and I focus on Wanda hearing her heart but my smelling sense is over taking my hearing. All I can smell is Wanda. It's turning me on almost animalistic so I break into a run and usually it takes me a minute to get to our room but before I know it I'm in front of the door. I look behind me and back to the door. I take another deep breath through my nose and my eyes roll back in my head.

I go to grab the door knob and remember what happened this morning so I just my fingers tips to open it up. I walk in and she opens the door coming out in just a towel with steam coming out. How the hell did I pick up on her arousal with her being in the shower.

"Are you alright Dorogoy?" She asks and I take another whiff and with her freshly showered I can smell her conditioner and lotion, but her arousal is overpowering that. "Yeah but I can smell something what were you thinking about in the shower?" She blushes immediately and I smirk at her. I walk up to her placing my hands on her towel covered hips.

"What are you smelling?" She asks and I pull her close whispering in her ear. "How wet you are." She gasps and pulls back looking me in the eyes. "You can smell that just standing here?"

"I smelt it from the training room. Now would you like me to help you take care of you?" I say and she nods.

I tug the towel off her and kiss my way down her body. I grab her hard and kiss her furiously, posses-sively, pushing her toward the bed.
She stops me.
"No, right here. God I can't wait. I need you to fuck me." She glances around, eyes wild, then backs up to the desk and hops up to sit on it. Legs spread, she reaches for me and I'm on her in seconds, fitting right between her thighs.

She's so fucking wet, it paints my hip as she grinds on me. I'm in slowed-down time.
I feel every single precious moment. My shirt is tugged over my head, bra gone.

Nails dig into my ass, heels against the back of my thighs pull me closer, urge me harder and faster. I slip inside her heat and thrust. Gently at first, wanting to hold her on the edge of climax for as long as possible, but her panting and writhing soon makes me abandon that idea. So I fuck her, just how she likes. I can feel my heart beat pick up and I start to feel weird.

I shake it off focusing on Wanda, her nipples are hard against mine. Arm around my shoulders. Mouth against my neck. She begs me to keep fucking her.
To make her come. With every thrust, she gasps and asks for more. Heat coats my fin-gers. I haven't even touched her clit but she's shuddering, deep tremors moving through her body. When I move my thumb to stroke her clit she bucks under my touch and buries her teeth in my shoulder.

I can press the feeling back anymore and I pull my hand out of her and I feel pain in my bones. I groan and fall backwards.
"Y/N? What's going on?" She says worriedly and I open my eyes she's throwing on some clothes.

"I don't know...everything hurts." That's when bones start cracking and I yell out. "AHH!! MAKE IT STOP!"