Jealousy (WM) Part 2

Reader G!P*Smut Warning*

Reader G!P
*Smut Warning*

Y/N  POV
Wanda has me pinned to the door with her lips on mine in a possessive kiss. I can't help but kiss her back I missed her lips and her hands on my stomach. Wait no! I grab her wrists and push her back.

Me: Wanda stop! What are you doing?
Wanda: Well I was kissing you but then you stopped.
Me: Wanda seriously
Wanda: I couldn't help myself you look so good in your tie and with Nat sitting on your lap which I know she did on purpose to get to me. Then with little Kate getting all school girl crush on you and then her kissing you and you pulling her on your lap. I just can't have anyone else have you.
Me: Are you fuckin serious?! Wanda you broke up with me over a year ago! I've been trying to move on for that long and now that I'm finally ready you pull this shit!?
Wanda: Ooh I love it when your angry.

As she was said this she was undoing my tie and top buttons. She moves closer and starts kissing my neck and chest just how she knows I like. This shuts me up and I close my eyes. She then pulls my tie off and pulls my shirt off.

Wanda: I miss you Y/N.

She runs her hands over my breasts over my sports bra down my stomach and her fingers are unbuttoning my pants and she reaches down over my boxers and finds my hardening cock.

Me: Wanda...don't
Wanda: Looks like you really don't want me to stop if this is any indication.
Me: Fuck it.

I grab her by the waist and lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist she's smiling as I kiss her hard and walk us back to my bed. I set her down and she unzips her dress as it falls down around her feet. She isn't wearing a bra and I don't waste time I pull off her underwear. She's pulling off my sports bra and my boxers off and my hard member pops out. I push her down on the bed not wanting to be gentle with her. I grab her ankles and pull her to the edge of the bed and I line my cock go with her dripping entrance. I look at her one last time to make sure she wants this.

Wanda: Fuck me Y/N
With that I slam into her fuck her hard and fast. She feels so good wrapped around me. I missed her so much.

Me: Fuck baby you're so wet for me. You feel so good.
Wanda: All for you...I missed you inside me.
She's moaning with every thrust. I put both her legs up on my shoulders to thrust deeper hitting her favorite spot.
Wanda: Right there Y/N!
She's starting to get louder I reach down and put my hand over her mouth. I can feel her tightening around me getting close I fasten my pace and I use my other hand to rub her clit.

Wanda: Yesss I'm close!!
Me: Come for me Wands!

She comes all over my dick and I feel myself getting closer.  A few more thrusts and I'm about to cum I go to pull out but she wraps her legs around me keeping me inside her. I can't help it but I cum deep inside her.

I collapse in top of her and she wraps her arms around me and plays with my short hair just like she used to after we had sex.

Me: Wanda?
Wanda: Mhmm?
Me: What are we going to do now?
Wanda: Well you aren't going on a date with Kate!
Me: How'd you know?
Wanda: Her thoughts were pretty loud after you went and check on her.
Me: Ohh but what about you and Vision.
Wanda: What about me and Vision?
Me: What so you aren't breaking up with him?
Wanda: No I can't

I lift my head up from her chest and look at her.

Me: So I'm not aloud to be with anyone else? But you can still be with Vision!

I get off her and go put on my boxers and a t-shirt.
Wanda: Y/N don't be like that. I need to figure out my feelings for him now. I know that I still obviously have feelings for you I just didn't know it till I saw you kissing Kate! I got so jealous.
Me: No no Wanda! I actually like Kate and I she's actually available and isn't going to play with me.
Wanda: Oh you like her? Do you think she'd make you feel like I just made you feel.
Me: No you aren't going to distract me with sex like you used to! Please just leave Wanda if you aren't going to show me you want to be with just me.
Wanda: Fine but you'll come back to me once you realize she can't give you what I can.

She gets dressed and walks out the door.