Blood Lust (NR) Part 3

G!P Reader
Black Widow Era
Vampire Diaries meets Marvel

⚠️‼️Talk of Blood⚠️‼️

Natasha's POV

"Please Nat baby wake up." I hear her voice, my comfort. I feel a dull ache in my neck and open my eyes. I can't move I am strapped to a chair.

I see Y/N across from me with an iv drip. I see some leaves in the bag. Vervain she told me that's a plant that can prevent compulsion she's made me wear a ring with that stuff in it on my right hand since the day we expressed our feelings for one another.

She did it because she didn't want someone from her past to be able to compel me and even to prevent herself from compelling me. It must weaken her as well as wood.

"Oh thank god! She didn't kill you."

"Y/N, who is she?" I ask and then the another voice cuts in.

"Really Y/N? You didn't tell her who I am? That hurts my feelings. Why don't you tell her now?" She says I can feel her right behind me and her breath on my neck.

"This is Katherine, she's the vampire that turned me." Y/N's voice is full of anger so this tells me that Katherine is threatening my life.

"Oh come on now sweetheart, I was more than that to you. I was the first woman that our dear Y/N loved. I was the first one to know about her special body." She says this while walking over to Y/N running her finger over Y/N's groin.

"I will say Y/N is the only woman that I have loved well still love. In all my 500 years she is the only one that I can't seem to live without." She kisses Y/N's neck and this sets a jealous fire inside me.

"Oh yeah, loving me by abandoning me instead of helping me control my thirst." Y/N spits at her it makes me smirk

"That was 100 years ago Y/N I think you should be over that. You seem to be fine now especially with Agent Romanoff over here. I can feel how much you crave her. It's interesting because you crave her blood just as I craved yours when you were my little pet."

Katherine walks over to me and uses a finger to wipe up some still dripping blood from my neck. "She does taste good Y/N but I don't know if I'd say it's that good."

"Bite her again and I'll-"

Katherine vamp speeds to Y/N grabbing her by the throat she pulls her up pulling out the IV.

"You'll what? I'm in control here! You know I'm older and stronger than you! Especially if all you've been drinking is animal blood."

I hate to see Y/N being over powered she has never been truly beaten. She is the strongest out of all of us except maybe Thor but it's pretty even. Katherine drags her over to me, I can see Y/N is holding her breath so she doesn't smell my blood.

I have no way of escaping this Katherine bitch made sure I was in a chair I couldn't break out of. "Y/N I know you want to drink from her."

Katherine pulls my wrist out of the restraint biting into it. I try to hold in the scream so it comes out a pained whimper. Y/N has tears running down her cheeks this is causing her pain seeing me being used like this. Katherine licks the blood from my wrist taunting and pulls my wrist to Y/N's mouth smearing the blood on her lips.

Y/N's eyes change and fangs come out again. She licks her lips, I know she didn't mean to but it's instinct at this point. She's trying to wriggle free from Katherine's grip but she's not strong enough. She's in pain and it brings tears to my eyes now.

"Drink, Y/N." Katherine says as she kisses her cheek. Y/N musters all her strength and manages to grab Katherine and throw her against the wall. But I see a smirk on Katherine's face she let Y/N think she was strong enough to do that. "Oh I like this rough side of you. You were always so submissive for me, but that's enough."

She pulls something out of her back pocket and shoves it into Y/N's stomach. Y/N screams out in pain and I see now it's a wooden stake. The tears are falling down my face now. She's never been this hurt before.

Katherine once again drags her over to me and tells her to drink after pulling out the stake. Y/N shakes her head, "No..."

"Baby, look at me it's okay. You will stop I know you will. You could never hurt me. I love you, you are not a monster." I reassure her as Katherine drags her to my neck. I feel Y/N's breath on my neck where the bite is, then I feel her teeth sink into me.

Y/N's POV

The moment her blood hits my mouth I start sucking the warm liquid hit my throat is like the first drink you have after being in a desert for days without water.

My brain only thinks about the blood nothing else. I don't think about who I'm drinking from until I feel a hand grip my arm that's hold the body still. Then her voice floods my ears.

"Y/N, sweetheart come back to me please...you're not a monster"

Natasha? I open my eyes and see her red hair her soft hand stroking my arm. But she's losing strength as I'm still drinking from her. I close my eyes tight focusing on her. Her eyes, her smile, her beautiful heart. She loves me despite my past despite me being a cold blooded vampire killer.

I pull myself away from her neck. Katherine's smug expression immediately falls once she sees I've stopped and I grab the stake from beside me I stand up quickly vamp speeding to her shoving the stake right into her heart.

I quickly get Natasha out of there shes still bleeding from the wound. The only way for me to guarantee her to live is feeding my blood to her.

She's almost to the point of passing out so I stop running and I kneel down biting my wrist pressing it to her mouth she scrunches her eyebrows at first the then she starts drinking from my wrist. I look at her neck and wrist immediately heal.

I pull my wrist away as she focuses on me. I press my face to her chest, "I'm so sorry Nat. I couldn't protect you from her, from myself." I'm sobbing now.

"Hey, look at me." I lift my head up and I probably look horrendous with her blood all over my mouth and chin. She reaches up touching her hand to my cheek, "I knew you would stop." I crying now so ashamed that I didn't have the strength to not drink from her at all.

"I almost killed you Nat."

"But you didn't you found the strength to stop." She looks at her wrist and only sees the dried bloom but no bite mark.

"H-how?"

"My blood heals all human wounds or ailments." But you can't die in the next 24 hours or you become like me. "Would that be so bad?" She asks and I freeze trying to see if she's kidding or not.

I've been worried about this she's my soulmate my love and I'm frozen like this and she will age and eventually die and leave me but I will not be selfish and change her like Katherine.

"Turn me, Y/N."