Jealousy (WM) Final Part

Wanda's POVMe: I'm pregnant

Wanda's POV
Me: I'm pregnant.

She just stares at me for a second and I look into her mind.

Y/N's mind: She's lying to get me to stop seeing Kate.

Me: You don't believe me.
Y/N: You let me cum inside you! You only did that when you're on birth control. So you have to be lying to get me to stop seeing Kate so you can have me as your secret fuck toy.
Me: I was on birth control, I stopped taking it when I got with Vision. I can't get pregnant with him, I'm really pregnant.

I pull out both of the pregnancy tests with positive results and hand them to her. She takes them and starts pacing around the room just staring at them. She is shutting me out so I can't hear what she's thinking. She throws the tests across the room and she yells at me.

Y/N: DAMN IT WANDA!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!

I stay silent she has never yelled at me before even when I told her I was leaving she was so calm. I start to tear up.

Me: I don't know...I just missed you and I got caught up in the moment. I'm still in love you with you!
Y/N: OH THAT MAKES THIS ALL BETTER THEN! FUCK WANDA! GET OUT!!
Me: What? No we need to talk about this!
Y/N: GET OUT!

So I get up and leave.

Y/N's POV
The next day
I was probably too harsh on her. I never have yelled at Wanda ever in all the time I've known her. I just was so shocked at the news of her being pregnant. I thought she was trying to trap me but Wanda isn't like that. I haven't left my room since she left ; to ashamed to face her and not wanting to see Kate because I'm sure everyone heard me screaming.
I hear a knock on my door. I get up from the bed to open the door and find Nat. I just leave the door open and she walks in.

Nat: What's going on I heard you yelling at Wanda?
Me: Wanda's pregnant.
Nat: I'm sorry what?!
Me: You heard me.

She comes over to sit next to me and she pulls me into a hug. I break down and cry. She just holds me till I'm ready to talk.

Me: Nat I yelled at her I have never yelled at her. She knew she wasn't on birth control and she held me in place.
What do I do now?
Nat: What do you want?
Me: I don't know Kate is amazing and she has been so great to me. She's been patient with me and understanding of my history with Wanda. But I have always wanted a family and that I always wanted one with Wanda. We always talked about it and she would show me her dreams about us and our future baby. I don't want to abandon her. She told me she's still in love with me too.
Nat: Sounds to me like it's not that hard of a decision but you need to be sure! Kate's been so worried about you. She's always been glaring at Wanda the whole day. We all heard you yelling but not about what. We just know that it was at Wanda. Wanda looks miserable and so does Vision I think she may have ended it with him.
Me: Okay I'll come out and find Kate.

Nat and I come down to the living area. Everyone is there Wanda is on the couch reading once she knows I'm there she looks up but I look away and walk up to Kate who is talking to Yelena, and once she sees me she smiles and jumps up to hug me. I kiss her cheek. I feel Wanda in my head but I just think "Stop, I will be coming to talk to you in a little while." I look over to her and she gives me a single head nod.

Me: Kate, let's go somewhere more private.
Kate: Oh alright.

We get to Kate's room and she pulls me to her and starts to kiss me. Before she thinks this will go further I pull away.

Me: Kate, we can't do this. I need to talk to you.
Kate: Oh...okay.
I can visibly see her deflate and look down. I put my finger under her chin to look at me.

Me: Hey hey, I'm sorry for doing this to you now. It just..it's just
Kate: It's Wanda.
Me: Yes I hate that I led you on I mean I didn't lead you on. I really like you and if it wasn't my feelings for her I could really see us making it long term.
Kate: I don't know what to say Y/N. I wish I could be mad at you but you are so sweet and nice. I just hope she doesn't break your heart again.

I can't help myself and I pull her in for one last kiss. She grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me back in a passionate kiss. Gosh she's a great kisser, if I wasn't so hopelessly in love with Wanda I'd stay and have Kate right here. I reluctantly pull away and she's smirking at me because my member says the same thing as it's now hard in my pants.

Me: Well I'm gonna go.
Kate: Yeah and really Y/N be careful.

I still have a raging boner so I have to get rid of that before I talk to Wanda. Surely everyone would see it through my gray sweatpants. I open the door and the person I didn't want seeing me like this is laying on my bed. Please don't notice please don't notice. But it's too late she's looks down and then like she's ready to murder me.

Wanda: Hmm a goodbye kiss? Why didn't you just get one last fuck in too. You know you drop your wall on your mind when you get turned on.
Me: Wanda, please don't be mad at me.
Wanda: Oh I'm way past mad! Not only did I have to think about you fucking her for the past 8 weeks but now see that she really see that she does turn you on.
Me: I never had sex with her.
Wanda: What?
Me: Before that night 8 weeks ago it would've been a year and 8 weeks since I had sex. But I don't want to talk about that. Did you mean what you said last night? You still love me?
Wanda: Yes of course I do.

She gets up and cups my face and pulls me in for a passionate kiss

She gets up and cups my face and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I pull away and smile.

Me: I never stopped loving you Wanda, and we are having a baby?
Wanda: Yes your baby sweetheart. I love you.
Me: I love you Wanda.

AN

My fiancée proofread for me and wanted me to put a twist to it and not be predictable.
What do you guys think?