I thought I lost you (EO)

Masc Lesbian

Y/N POV
I'm running into a burning building. I have been a part of the NYFD for 5 years, there is nothing I'd rather be doing. I always go into a building thinking of my fiancée making sure I come out safe for her. Did I mention that my fiancée is Elizabeth Olsen. She is away filming a new Marvel project.

Me: I'm heading to the third floor to clear it of any civilians.
Captain: Y/L/N negative this one's getting out of hand!

I can't do that I need to make sure there isn't anyone up there. So ignore direct orders. Luckily I do because there is a unconscious woman on the floor I pick her up and am heading down the stairs when she comes to and mutters my son he's still up there. My best friend, Will, is coming up to assist. I hand him the woman I'm carrying.

Me: There's a boy up there still I have to go back from him.
Will: Cap's gonna be pissed.
Me: Let's just hope Lizzie doesn't find out about this fire I'm more worried about her than Cap.

He nods and I run up to the apartment. I'm searching the place and I hear faint crying and I come up to a closed bedroom door.

Me: Hey buddy, I'm a fire fighter. I need you to stand away from the door.

I use my food to kick the door open and he's crying in the corner. I approach him slowly but he just jumps in my arms. I rush out of the room and the ceiling falls in. I'm trying to get out of there as fast as I can. I know the integrity of the building isn't going to last. I'm just about to the stairs and Will comes up again he takes the kid. I see he gets out and I think I hear another person turn around and head back up. I'm on the third floor stairs and they give out.

Elizabeth's POV
I'm heading back to my trailer after finishing up for the day and I get a notification of a fire on the news in New York it's in the area of Y/N's station. I quickly pull up the live report and they are going on about the fire but then a big explosion happens. I'm praying that my Y/N isn't in there.

News reporter: We have confirmation that a lone firefighter was still in the building searching for victims.
Me: Please don't be her please.

A few hours later...

Scar came home with me to keep me company as I wait for any news. My phone is ringing I haven't put it down since the new report. It's Y/N's best friend Will. I pick up on the second ring.

Me: Will! Tell me it was not her!!
Will: Lizzie....she's here in the hospital. It's bad..
Me: No..

Is all I can get out before I drop to the floor. I don't even notice that Scarlett has taken my phone is talking to Will. I'm numb to all feeling and I don't even know that I'm crying.

Scarlett: Lizzie sweetie. I got us booked for a flight to New York. I called Kevin and he's understanding.

I nod and she helps me up. She's packed me a bag and she has hers ready. We head to the airport. The twins are waiting for us when we land. I'm finally over the shock and I've been a complete wreck. I run the MK and she's holding me so tight.

Me: I want to go straight to the hospital.
Ashley: Of course.

We get in the car and head to the hospital. Y/N doesn't have any family they were to supporting of her coming out and being lesbian. So she just has me and my family, but the guys and girls from her station are there. I run up to Will.

Me: How is she?
Will: They won't let me see her because I'm not family. They have her sedated because she has 2nd and 3rd degree burns and she has a broken leg. She's has some internal bleeding from the impact of the fall. I didn't see her go back we were both heading back out but once I was out I turned around and she's gone.
Me: It's okay she's stubborn.

I go to the nurses station and asked what room she was in. They lead me to her room and the sight I see breaks my heart. She's hooked up to tubes and has bandages all over her and tears fall down my face. I walk up to her bed, and grab her hand.

Me: What did you do baby?

4 months later.

Y/N still hasn't woke up she's had multiple surgeries to help with her burns. Luckily most of my scenes were filmed I might have to do some reshoots later but they are so understanding. I've been in the hospital 24/7 except on days the twins make me leave to shower and eat better food. I hate when they do because I don't want to not be her when she wakes up. I'm holding her hand and reading to her, when I feel her hand move slightly. I look up and her eyes are opening. She smiles her adorable smile that I've missed so much.

Y/N: Hey
Me: Hi.

I'm crying with happy tears. I call the doctors in and they do their examinations. Y/N is getting irritated by all the poking and prodding. So I grab her hand and rub the outside of it to calm her down.

Doctor: Everything looks good so far. We will give you some time before we get a plan for rehab.
Y/N: Thanks Doc.

He leaves the room. I can't help the tears that are falling down my face. She pulls me with the strength she has into her arms. I try not to hurt her.

Y/N: It's alright, I'm here.
Me: It's not alright! I thought I lost you! Don't ever do that again. You hear me!
Y/N: I'm sorry I won't.
Me: I love you to damn much to lose you!
Y/N: I love you too Lizzie Bear.

AN
New shot for y'all. Hope it's alright. Little angst and fluff.