Chapter 12: Fear. Hate. Rage.

Kreel: "My favorite is the one where you cut the bullshit and tell me something useful."

Ozpin: "*sigh* You're no fun. Very well, I'll just skip the pleasantries. Magic exists in this world, which you already know, having spent so much time with Raven. As you know, Maidens are individuals that possess and are enhanced by magic."

The elevator dings as it finally stops going down. The door opens to reveal a large underground laboratory. Within the confines of the room are cases full of an assortment of artifacts and items.

Ozpin: "But Maiden's aren't the only thing that use magic. Over my years, I have collected a trove of artifacts that use magic. Most of which I found in ruins similar to the one you saw with Raven."

Kreel: "Impressive. I'll be sure to remember it fondly next time I go to a museum. Now, where is this information you promised me?"

Ozpin: "Rather straightforward forward, aren't you? Fine. This way." Ozpin leads Kreel over to a large wooden dresser case. "We had this made as to hold the objects that correspond with one another. Just a way to organize them all."

On the outside of the dresser was a symbol that seemed to be etched into the doors and glowed a deep red.

Kreel: "Why is it glowing?"

Ozpin: "No clue. Once the symbol was carved into the wood, it began to do so. That's how I knew the relics were magical."

Revan(mental): "Hmph, 'magical'. Just a word to describe something he can't even begin to comprehend. But I don't particularly appreciate how he decided to go digging through my things. See to it that you get back my personal belongings, by any means necessary."

Ozpin: "I believe, perhaps, that reuniting all the artifacts associated with that mark will provide the information you are seeking. There. Is that motivation enough to sate you, Mister Kreel?"

Kreel: "Well. I'd prefer to see what is inside the dresser. Unless you think opening it will kill us all or something to that manner."

Ozpin gestures allowing Kreel to open the dresser. Kreel does so and is surprised to see that the dresser is rather packed with a bevy of items. Different dormant lightsaber parts, ingots of metal he recognized, but in the center of the dresser on a small rack and pedestal were two objects of note.

The first was a dark suit. Several layered plates cover vital parts of the body. The chest, shoulders, wrist, and hands, as well as a helmet resembling the helmet of a Mandalorian. The suit seemed to be made of the same metal as the ingots that sit within the dresser.