Chapter 25: -Is Often Paved In Sacrifice

Kreel sits in a meditation stance as he focuses on interconnecting his mind with the Force. He begins to slow his breathing more as he enters a concentrated state. In this state, he could feel and see the world around him. He could see the warehouse Raven had found for them to stay in. Focusing more, he began to see the town of Argus. It was midday people were going about their business with no inclination to the dangers surrounding them. He soon focused on the Arc household, seeing team RWBY, team JNR, Qrow, and Oscar. The group seemed to be going over a plan.

Jaune: "Okay. Blake, you'll head to the relay tower and disable it long enough for the Atlas forces not to notice us steal one of their airships. Weiss, since Atlas is more than willing to take you back home, you'll be in charge of acquiring the airship. Make sure to take Maria here with you since she can fly it. Once the radar is down, you'll swing back for us, and Boom! Home free."

Qrow: "Got to admit. Not as bad of a plan as I thought."

Ruby: "See? I told you Jaune was a good leader."

Ren: "What about Kreel? Pretty certain he'll interject himself into our plan."

Yang: "I guess that just means we have to move fast. Meet y'all outside the town."

As the group separates to initiate their plan, Kreel does the same as he refocuses his breathing and regains consciousness. Standing up, he looks over to Raven, who is keeping watch.

Raven: "So? What did you find?"

Kreel: "They're planning on stealing an airship to sneak into Atlas. Head to the outside of the city and retrieve the Relic."

Raven: "What about you?"

Kreel: "No need to worry. I can certainly take care of myself."

Raven: "Ok...What if they resist?"

Kreel: "It would be rather strange if they didn't. But WHEN they do, I expect you to do your job and put them down."

Raven: "Kill them?"

Kreel: "Yes. Is that a problem?" Raven adjusts her collar as it suddenly becomes difficult to breathe.

Raven: "No." She lightly gasps as she's able to breathe.

Kreel: "Good. Now get going. They plan on moving quickly to get away from us. I don't plan on letting them leave so easily."

Raven says nothing as she leaves the warehouse in her avian form. Kreel, on the other hand, begins to head toward the relay tower. While he may sensed and watched over the plan-making for the huntsmen, he also sensed another much more promising presence. One filled with malice and anger. He recognized it from his short time at Beacon, the presence was that of Adam Taurus.

Heading outside the warehouse, which was near the edge of the city, giving them an easy escape option and being outside the patrol of the military presence in Argus. Kreel does a small stretch before he begins to make his walk toward the Relay Tower. Walking, he slowly begins to build up speed until he lets out a burst of incredible speed. A technique that involves a Force temporarily increasing their physical but also mental speed. This technique made it relatively easy to cover the distance between the warehouse and the tower.

As he slid to a stop, the wind caught up with him as it blew past. He took a moment to rest on a tree, the Force speed technique taking a significant toll on those who use it, both physically and mentally. From where he was, he had clear sight over the Relay tower.

Kreel: "All to do now is wait." He sits down and begins to wait patiently.

Kreel watches intently as he sees Adam break from a tree clearing. Watching as the Ex-White Fang leader cuts down the guards that were stationed at the tower.