wild rose (james patrick march)

They called you the wild rose, but your name was y/n y/l/n, why they called you that you didn't know, you were stuck in here this gloomy hotel, that was Disguised as a beautiful memory of the gatsby era.

You remembered how you ended up here all those decades ago over 100 years ago, you been stuck here, after being swooned by the owner of this place.

You entered the hotel cortez, your dress swaying at your knees, your heels clicking, to be greeted by a man with a pale complexion a pencil mustache, and a expensive suit.

"Do you have a reservation dear" he asked a smile on his face, "yes it's "miss y/n y/l/n" you replied "ah your not married?" He asked a shocked expression on his face.

Causing you to blush "no I'm afraid not" you mumbled in embarrassment, "well that's obscene" he stated grabbing a room key handing it to you, "I do hope you speak to you again miss y/l/n" he stated.

"Also I'm James patrick march the proud owner of the cortez" he added "Thank you Mr march" you smiled grabbing your suitcase going to the elevator to your room.

James knew you were the one, from the moment he first saw you, you were more beautiful than any woman he'd seen, your lips the colour of the roses miss evers grows on the premises all bloody and wild.

Later on that night, you heard a knock on your room door, confused on whom it could be you went to answer it, to find James at the door.

"Mr march what a surprise" you smiled, your red lipstick still sat perfectly on your lips, letting him enter the room, your eyes red and puffy from crying over something silly, "are you alright dear?" He asked wiping the tears that ran down your face.

Your trembling figure sat on the bed, "What's wrong dear?" James asked, a hand on your shoulder comforting you, "Oh it's nothing something pathetic really I don't want to waste your time Mr march your a busy man" you said.

"Don't be so absurd" he inquiries, let out a giggle "well I came here to pursue a career in acting but got into a huge fight with my parents because I wouldn't marry this man" you said.

"I see" was all he said, "they didn't like that I didn't want to sit there over a stove, cook and clean for a man I didn't want to marry" you said wiping the remaining tears from your eyes.

"Anyway what can I do for you Mr march" you asked wondering why he had came into your room, "please call me James dear, I was wondering if you would like to attend a party Tomorrow at the ball room downstairs?" He asked, a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"I'd love to what time is this party taking place?" You replied, "seven thirty" he answered getting up from his spot, "you'll be my plus one" was the last thing he said before leaving the room.

You couldn't help but smile like a fool, once James left going to bed, on a positive note, looking forward for the next day.

The second day James saw you, was when he picked you up, to attend his party, the dress you wore elegant, expensive looking, hugging your curves perfectly.