Talk tonight (evan peters) smut

Boredom took over you as you laid on the sofa of yours and your partners shared house. Evan was away filming his latest show. You missed him on nights like this, you thought about the night before he had left making a tingling sensation bubble in your core, getting yourself worked up.

And as the saying goes speak of the devil and he shall appear, a notification from your phone pulled you out of your daydream. Seeing it was indeed Evan a grin plastered on your face you opened your phone to see the text.

Evan:
Hey babe, how was your day? ❤️

You:
Hey babe yeah it was okay, Just missing you also I got a package today ❤️

Evan:
I miss you too ❤️ what did you get?

You:
A lingerie set 🫣❤️

Evan:
Show me😉❤️

You bit your lip suppressing a grin getting off the sofa and into the bedroom to retrieve your lingerie set. It was a three piece lace set set a deep plum colour which was one of Evan's favourite colour.

You slipped out your previous attire, holding up the Lacey bra you put it on your chest. It gave your breast a little lift giving you the perfect cleavage. You moved on to the panties which were a thong also lace. Gliding the flimsy fabric up your legs. Lastly was the little robe that came with it the robe was a silk material soft against your skin.

Tying the robe loosely on you so it would show the underwear. you examined yourself in the mirror your phone in hand trying to find the perfect angle you snapped a few pictures in front of the mirror. Then proceeded to use the front camera now on your knees on the bed you made yourself look seductive to tease Evan further since you were now in the mood.

You took a few more pictures before laying on your bed picking out the perfect one. Deciding to use the one of you on the bed slightly biting your finger. You had to admit you look hot, knowing it would get Evan riled up. Seeing that we saw the photo, three little dots popped up on your screen telling you he was typing before they disappeared and he instead called you.

With a grin you answered the phone putting him on speaker. "Hey babe" you said blushing at the fact you sent him that. "Hey baby, I wow" he was truly lost for words. "So what do you think" you asked fiddling with the belt of the robe.

"I think that I wish I was there so you could give me a full show, you look so fucking hot" he groaned. With the sound that came from his lips you could guess he was probably palming himself. "I wish you were here you could've have the full experience" you pouted even though he couldn't see.

That's when you heard it again a low groan from down the phone. "Evan are you touching yourself?" You giggled your plan was working perfectly. "I can't help it baby you in that little set does things to me, don't even wanna know what I would do to you" his voice was deep thick with lust, making you grow wetter by the minute settling yourself down more comfortable on the pillows, your hand trailed over your body teasing yourself.

"And what would you do" you asked biting your bottom lip.

"Well firstly I'd kiss your neck, especially that spot that makes you sigh" he started off, a sigh left your lips and your cold fingertips came in contact with your clit.  "What else would you do" you asked, a slight moan leaving your lips. "My hand would roam down your body, and into those purple panties, you'd so wet" you could hear how deep Evan's voice got with lust, a grunt followed behind.

"I'm so wet right now" you moaned collecting your arousal bringing it to your clit, your movements were slow to begin with essentially teasing yourself. "God I wish I was with you, make you feel so good" Evan grunted. You could picture him already laying on the bed, his boxers halfway down his thighs, droplets of sweat decorating his flushed skin, tugging on himself picturing its you.

A moan left your lips as the pace of your fingers fastened, your hips bucked towards your own hand. "Feel good baby" you heard Evan tugging himself a little faster, more turned off by your sounds down the phone. "Mhmm" you hummed. "Come on baby tell me, use your words" he coaxed needing to hear your voice to bring him to his breaking point.

"It feels so fucking good Evan" you managed to let out. Your other hand on your breast. "When I see you I'm going to fuck you so good" Evan grunted his voice slightly higher signaling to you he was also close. "I'm so close Evan" you alerted feeling that knot forming in your stomach.

"Let go baby" Evan encouraged hearing another groan from him, that was all you needed to let go. With a loud moan your orgasm took over you, the overwhelming yet euphoric feeling washed over you. Hearing your orgasm through the phone Evan came after you with one of the most hottest sound you have ever heard.

Once you were both calmed down you retrieve your hand from inside your underwear. Trying to regain your breath, "I can't wait to see you in three days" Evan's voice chimed. A lazy smile on your lips "me too I miss you so much" you sighed a bit tired. "Tired babe" he asked.

"A little but I want to talk for a while" you stated. You missed hearing his voice in the late hours of night. "Okay babe we can talk for a while" he agreed.