romantic atmosphere (smut)(kit walker)

The atmosphere was romantic in your shared bedroom with your boyfriend of two years kit, celebrating valentines day together in the comfort of your own bedroom cuddling up, you had spent the full day together with a picnic in the park followed by a romantic dinner in your own home.

Your shoulders were peppered with kit's soft lips tickling you slightly as a small giggle escaped your lips, "stop kit it's ticklish" you said wriggling beside your boyfriend, "maybe but I love hearing you laugh" he smiled continuing to trail his lips from your shoulder to your neck.

A low moan left your lips signalling to kit that whatever he was doing was working successfully, his lips left you neck staring at you with lustful, loving eyes you always got lost in those brown orbs of his sending you into a trance you never wanted to snap out of.

You were still snuggled to his side, his lips finally connecting to yours as his arm slithered away from your shoulders pinning you to the mattress, lips never leaving yours.

Your nightdress hiking up a little as kit slotted himself between your legs, his hands on the curve of your body, the heat rising through your body.

His lips left your own and down your clothed body till kit reached your thighs, the anticipation was too much for you bear you need him right now but kit was taking his time with you.

"Is this okay?" He asked signalling to your panties his eyes never leaving your own, "mhmm" you nodded kit hooked his fingers in the hem of your underwear slowly pulling them off your legs onto the floor.

Kit pushed himself back up to face you his lips back on yours kissing you passionately, pulling his underwear down with one hand freeing his erection, "you ready baby" he asked giving your rosey cheeks a peck, "yes" you whimperd feeling the tip of his erection teasing your entrance before slowly pushing himself bit by bit.

Your fingernails digging into kit's shoulders leaving crescent shapes on his flushed skin, you face scrunched up as he blissfully Stretched you out, "it's okay baby the pain will go away soon" kit assured this was the second time you both had been intimate with one another.

Whilst you waited on the pain slowly fade kit peppered for face with soft kisses, you bucked your hips signalling him to move, kit soft thrusts made you let out a string of soft sighs, your eyes closed but his were on yours taking in your features, "look at me baby" he whispered in a low grunt one hand supporting his body to hover over you the other on the curve of your waist.

Your eyes slowly opening up looking into kit's dark orbs, they were filled with lust and love a smile on his lips, his body moving up and down as he passionately thrusted into you, "I love you" he sighed you let you lips give him  a droopy smile.

"I love you too kit" you moaned softly feeling that knot in the pit of your stomach building, kit thrusted a little faster picking up the pace getting you both closer to your high, you legs wrapped around kit's waist making him hit deeper into you, as you were reaching closer to your orgasm.

"I'm close" you moaned as kit sped up a little more his thumb started massaging your clit bringing even more close to your sweet release, "let go but I want you to keep your eyes on me" he instructed.

You tried not to close your eyes as the waves of your release took over your body as your orgasm took over you, your mouth wide open, eyes snapped closed, "eyes open" kit moaned your orgasm triggering his own milking out your highs, your eyes bored into his again as you came down from the blissfulness of the release.

"Happy valentines day baby" kit mumbled pulling out of you, you let out a soft whimper at the loss of contact kit laid beside you his arm under your head holding you close, "happy valentines day my love" you smiled at your boyfriend.

_________________________________________
A/n: I know, I know I'm 2 days late this was supposed to be up on valentines day but I wasn't finished with it and I've been having troubles with my friend from college but here it is now :)