Bloody mary (austin sommers smut)

The cold night crept out you sat in the passenger seat of Austin's car. You just had your first feed after taking 'the muse' as Austin likes to call it, both of you caked in someone's blood but you didn't care, you were just glad the hunger was gone till next time.

"Ready to go inside?" Austin asked a little impatient, desperate to get inside his house. "Yeah come on" you answered getting out the car. You didn't notice the way Austin practically jumped out the car rushing you into the front door. "What's the hurry" you giggled shrugging out your coat once in the door.

"Seeing you drenched in blood" Austin answered desperate for you. "So me in blood turns you on?" You teased stepping closer to him. "You have no fucking idea, your like my own little bloody mary" he smirked. You let out a laugh at his little nickname "bloody Mary?" You asked. "Mhmm"his arms around your frame, pressing his lips on yours feverishly. Your hand coming down to cup his erection through his pants, 'he wasn't half turned on' you thought. Austin groaned against your lips taking this as your opportunity to deepen the kiss, slipping your tongue into his mouth.

Austin moaned against your lips, "let's go to the bedroom" you whispered pulling away biting your lip. "I want you right here" Austin protested you nodded not caring where he take you. Austin's lips moved to your neck licking blood that coated your skin there. "God you're so fucking hot" he groaned marking your neck.

His hand cupped your breast through your blood soaked vest top before removing the fabric tossing it away. Your bare breasts on full display, taking one hardening nipple into his mouth licking away the crimson liquid that seeped through. You sighed closing your eyes in pleasure, arching further into his touch. Your hand back to rub him through his clothes.

"Austin, please" you whimpered, laying you on the floor Austin gave into you. You shivered at the cold wood coming in contact with your bare back, arching a little. You didn't want any teasing, already so worked up. Austin's licked up the blood from your chest to your lower abdomen, hooking his fingers in your skirt peeling away the fabric doing the same with your underwear.

Austin stood up quickly removing his clothes, he wasn't in the mood for teasing either. Dipping back down his hard cock between your folds teasing you just a little, you bucked your hips in a desperate attempt to get him inside you. Austin let out a cocky laugh seeing you so desperate beneath him. "Eager now are we".

"Please just fuck me Austin" you whined. Austin gave himself a few tugs before entering you. You gasped at the sudden full feeling, feeling like the air was knocked out your lungs. holding into his upper arm for some sort of leverage. "God your so tight" Austin groaned from above you, letting you adjust to his size. Still not used to it in the few months of being together.

His mouth attached to your neck once again, peppering his lips along the pulse point making you sigh. "Y-you can move now" you say, hips slightly bucking as Austin nodded his head, retracing his hips before thrusting into your in a slow pace. You could feel every inch of him deep in you, driving you wild.

"F-faster" you moaned out, clamping your legs around his waist making Austin hit deeper in you. His thrusts became more faster as per your request, fulfilling your needs. "Can't get enough of you" Austin groaned into your ear, your walls fluttered around him almost making him come undone then and there.

"Is that so" you teased breathlessly unclamping your legs from his waist, managing to flip you both over so you were now straddling him. Austin let out a shaky breath, eyes drinking you up, you are truly a vision to him. He just couldn't take his eyes off you, seeing you on top of him naked sinking down on his cock, he would take a picture and frame it if he could.

"Uh huh" Austin's eyes scrunched shut at the overwhelming feeling of you sinking down on him. His hands gripped your hips, fingernails destined to leave marks on your skin. Your mind clouded at the feeling as well, your mouth agape, hand on his chest keeping you steady as you began slowly bouncing on his cock.

"Feel good baby" he smiled seeing you lost in your own pleasure. "Y-yes" you moaned out picking up a pace, one of Austin's hands roamed to your ass caressing the plump skin. You moaned out letting him know you were enjoying this just as much as he was.

Austin sat up from the position you were both in taking one of your nipples back into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the hardened bud you arched more towards him, his other hand fondling with the other nipple giving it some attention. Your hips never stopped moving, legs starting to feel weak from the pleasure and moving along his length.

Austin took notice and began thrusting his own hips upwards hitting that special spot each time. "Oh fuck right there" you cried out gripping into Austin's shoulders for dear life. You were close to the edge, your hips struggling to meet his erratic thrusts, the erotic sound that filled the hallway you were sure the neighbours would hear.

Sweat glistening over you both mixed with blood, any other time before you became a somewhat of a vampire you would have never been seen dead in such a way. But now, now it was probably the most hottest thing you ever experienced. Your lips attached to Austin's neck leaving purple marks along the skin marking him, you felt his cock twitch inside you, his thrusts starting to become more sloppy.

"I'm gonna"-. "I know baby just let go" Austin panted bringing you over the edge. Your body almost collapsed at the overwhelming sensation of your orgasm almost screaming out his name, Austin continued to thrust into you, making your legs shake at the overstimulation, till he came undone beneath you.

You felt lightheaded, resting your head on Austin's shoulder catching your breath. "T-that was the hottest thing ever" Austin panted his body slick with the afterglow of his orgasm. "Definitely" you smiled weakly, you gained enough energy to get off the floor,Austin watching you with a pout.

"What?" You asked running a hand through your hair. "Where you going?" He asked not wanting to leave him just yet. "Austin I have to shower get this off me" you giggled gesturing to the crimson red and over you. "Stay with me for five more minutes" he says with that cute pout still on his lips.

"You can join me if you'd like" you smirked, swaying your hips seductively. Just as those word left your lips Austin was up in a flash "you don't have to ask me twice" he grinned like a kid in a candy store chasing you up into the bathroom.