20 years (james patrick march)

Request: Patrick March helping the reader get dressed for a event or dinner. Like zipping up her dress, tightening the corset, putting a necklace around her neck, etc. Y’know just James being a gentleman giving you compliments and affection the whole time. PLEASE go heavy on the nicknames and his diction cuz i love the way he uses his words. 😩😩

You wanted to look perfect for your husband as always James patrick march always thought you looked perfect in anything you wore, but tonight he arranged for you both to have dinner for your 20 years anniversary he sent liz to get you the most beautiful dress she helped him find before heading out to purchase it.

You had done your hair in soft curls framing your face, your makeup matching your dress a red lip with a soft brown smokie eye your dress was a black sparkly corset dress making you feel like a princess showing your curves off.

You slipped into the dress but needed help , "James could you help me please" you called knowing your husband would be close somewhere, and within a second he appears out of thin air, "why darling you look absolutely ravishing the most beautiful woman I set eyes on" he said behind you his cold hands on your bare back lacing up your dress.

He placed kisses on each of your shoulders once he laced up your dress sending shivers down your spine, craving the affection, taking a deep breath james tighted your dress carefully not to make you struggle to breath "is this tight enough dearest?" He asked, "perfect" you smiled, James then grabbed your necklace he got you for a birthday a few years ago, you moved your hair aside allowing James to put on the jewellery.

"Dearest everytime I lay eyes on you I'm always shocked as your rare beauty" he complemented making you blush like crazy with his way of words, "Thank you James you look very handsome tonight" you said turning around to face him placing your lips on his.

"Precious allow me" James said seeing you straggling to grab your shoes, "hold on to my shoulders" he instructed your hand held his shoulder as he slipped on your black heels placing kisses on your leg on each leg ensuring he knew how much he adored you.

"Absolutely breathing like an angel fell from the sky and into my arms" James stated making you weak at the knees, if it was another man who said that before James or even after James you would feel sick but with James his way of words always made you feel like a high-schooler weak at the knees.

"Even more so when your cheeks turn crimson" he added tilting your head up to look at him, "happy anniversary my love" you smiled against his cold lips, "happy anniversary my dearest here's 20 years and a eternity more" James whispered placing his lips on your his hand holding you close at the back of your head.

James pulled away from you his eyes taking you in, "I knew from the very second you walked into my hotel twenty five years ago I knew I had to have you as my bride to have and to hold for all eternity" his lips played a smirk the right side of his pencil mustache rising against his pale complexion.

"Let's go darling I had miss evers prepare an exquisite meal for us both" James said once you were all ready taking your hand placing a kiss on top of it leading you to another room, James  pulling out your chair you took a seat within seconds miss evers came out with dinner.

"Happy anniversary my love" James smiled holding his glass up, "happy anniversary james" you smiled back.