it's nothing (kit walker)

Braircliff was a hellhole to everyone, some got put in here because of their mental health, some criminally insane, some against their own will with nothing wrong.

You believed someone was in here wrongly, kit walker accused of being bloodyface, you believed him when he told you he wasn't the look in his eyes said it all.

You both shouldn't be in here only reason why you were in here was because of a nervous breakdown you had, your father dumping you in this pit.

The punishments and mistreatments of this place too much to handle, Kit was strong-headed always putting up a fight with the guards when receiving treatment which led to him being punished.

You hated it, seeing him hurt by sister jude's canes or Dr ardins experiments, it pained you seeing him hurt, he was the only friend you had the person you confined most in it made you sad and angry.

You sat in the common room waiting on Kit coming back from Dr ardins office, the nerves eating you up petrified if he'll even come out that office at all.

Only two hours ago the guards had to physically drag kit out of the common room "don't fucking touch me" he protested kicking and screaming, even punching the guard Frank square on the nose making you grimce at the impact.

"Come on kit" you mumbled to yourself leg shaking with fear for the worst knowing if he did that to the guards he one hundred percent would have kicked up a bigger ruckus in Dr ardins office.

Everytime you looked up at the clock or door made you more and more frightened, but when that door finally opens revealing kit you instantly shot up wrapping your arms around him.

"Oh kit what did he do to you" you sighed hands on his cheeks, eyes scanning his face examining his cuts "nothing for you to worry about doll" he said trying to make you disregard his obvious cuts.

"Nothing to worry about" you chuckled "kit this isn't nothing look at you, you look like you went 10 rounds with dick the bruiser" you lectured making kit chuckle at your wrestler remark, "y/n honestly it's nothing I'll be fine" kit insisted.

Taking your hand in his, "kit no its not nothing you need to be more careful what did ardin want because what they did to you is bang out of order" you sighed his thumb grazing over the back of your hand.

"I just don't want you to worry y/n I'm fine I'm strong and so are you" kit said his eyes reddened same as yours, "I know kit but I hate seeing you hurt and with you resisting whatever they want you to do well you know by now the punishment or treatment only gets worse" you said in a low voice above whisper.

"I know but I'm not letting those basterds drag me down like everyone else here and you should either" kit stated making you smile at his strong minded personality.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up" you said taking his hand to infirmary to dress his wounds "thanks suga for taking me here and the lecture" kit smiled as the nurse dressed his wounds.

"Well I don't want them to get infected and you needed to be told to get your ass in line by someone you trust" you said flashing him a cheeky smile which he had returned.

"I promise I'll not rebel against them" he said the smile still on his lips "kit you and I both know you won't keep that promise" you giggled "Yeah I guess your right" he chuckled

That's one thing you can say about kit walker he was stubborn at times but kind hearted and won't let anyone boss him around not a doctor who's about as crazy as the mad hatter or the corrupt nuns in this place.